I don't know what this means, but here ya go

winterpeggyeh

Thought i would put this in the stories thread, just didn't fit in the general.

Anyhoo's...anyone know what this means?

For the past 2 nights i have dreamt about these massive marijuana plants waiting to be harvested by me.
Not only am i kind of amused that i dreamed about weed 2 nights in a row, but am also freaked out b/c i never dream about the same thing EVER more than 1 night in a row.

Weird to say the least (if u r me anyways).

I wish i had one o' them cheezy dream books that would tell me what weed represents in my dreams.

The first dream was me partying in some cabin w/ my old buddies from high school...all gettin ripped and causin trouble at the lake.

The second dream was me standing in a field of massive weed plants. They were tall and ripe beggin to be plucked. It was sweet.

Anyhoo those were my dreams.
Almost can't wait to get to sleep tonight to see if i dream about weed again!

hee hee. Cool Cat

Almost sounds like a wet dream ;)

Lol.

"For the past 2 nights i have dreamt about these massive marijuana plants waiting to be harvested by me.
Not only am i kind of amused that i dreamed about weed 2 nights in a row, but am also freaked out b/c i never dream about the same thing EVER more than 1 night in a row."

---It sounds like you're anticipating something very important to happen in your life....or you just really like weed! Rasta

TheArgus said:
"For the past 2 nights i have dreamt about these massive marijuana plants waiting to be harvested by me.
Not only am i kind of amused that i dreamed about weed 2 nights in a row, but am also freaked out b/c i never dream about the same thing EVER more than 1 night in a row."

---It sounds like you're anticipating something very important to happen in your life....or you just really like weed! Rasta

Im going with the really likeing weed theory!

winterpeggyeh said:
Thought i would put this in the stories thread, just didn't fit in the general.

Anyhoo's...anyone know what this means?

For the past 2 nights i have dreamt about these massive marijuana plants waiting to be harvested by me.
Not only am i kind of amused that i dreamed about weed 2 nights in a row, but am also freaked out b/c i never dream about the same thing EVER more than 1 night in a row.

Weird to say the least (if u r me anyways).

I wish i had one o' them cheezy dream books that would tell me what weed represents in my dreams.

The first dream was me partying in some cabin w/ my old buddies from high school...all gettin ripped and causin trouble at the lake.

The second dream was me standing in a field of massive weed plants. They were tall and ripe beggin to be plucked. It was sweet.

Anyhoo those were my dreams.
Almost can't wait to get to sleep tonight to see if i dream about weed again!

hee hee. Cool Cat

You can tell your really a stoner if you dream of bud!

Back
Top Bottom