I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane while people behind me are going insane!

everyone here has soem fast or cool lookin car. im stuck with a 05 moped. well at least its almost new. but i do got ya all on gas. 120 miles per gallon

lol, my Wife's god-son calls them shoe boxes..

Well i used to drive a 98 saturn sc2, it had tinted windows, lowered 2 inches and had 2 directed 12's in a q-logic bandpass box with a sony 1400 watt amp. BUT as of last saturday the ol' satty had a little face lift for the worse when the person in front of me slammed on their brakes to avoid a deer. needless to say i didnt stop in time. :(

I got a 01 explorer sport, nothin special.... but my pops is gonna let me whip his 05 f-1 triton. lol. that truck is huge. Anyways i drive about 75-80 on the fastlane but i notice some cats zoom by me at 100 mph even more!!!!

InYourEndo said:
who in their right mind turbos a 95 neon? the turbo is worth more than the car! (no offense meant) how many horses that bad boy pushing?

00' VW GTI VR6

I don't mean to back up neons, but one of my buddys had a 1st gen neon with the 2.0 sohc mtx. Bone stock cept a cherry bomb and he ran 16.02 with 150,000 miles on it! A 2.0 going 16 flat isn't bad. But I think I've read they normally do 16.5ish for that gen/tranny. Then he let me drive it and I crashed into a dodge avenger lol

97' black civic

I used to own a 71 Ford LTD they were the bigger version of the Galaxy (if anyone knows of those cars they were HUGE and made of steel) my LTD had the 351 clevland with a few things I did to it, it ran fast for its size... had a Honda hit me doing doing about 60ish, scratched my bumper and broke my tail light, honda was totaled, it was funny, good thing no one got hurt..

SaveMyPoptarts said:
lol nice name! I haven't named my car yet! It's like a light greenish color
I've seen that color. I think they call it "puke" Green. Bet you love it though. They're great cars.

Big dog said:
I've seen that color. I think they call it "puke" Green. Bet you love it though. They're great cars.

well hey if I'm ever trying to steal pot out in a field..I won't be caught...I'm camouflagin' haha

My regular car is '03 Grand Vitara, green, hehe.

When I'm in town at my rents I usualy grab the '05 Mazda 3 Sport, better on gaz then my 4x4.

My dad just got an F1500, haven't driven that yet, and with the gaz prices being insane I won't be driving it anytime soon either.

In less then 4 years I will own a '69 Mach 1 Mustang.

And like KL, no driving unless sober.

Re: I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane while people behind me are going insan

I tend to drive sober also. Its just too much of a risk. Its fun, but some idiot could rear end me and I could be the one who ends up in trouble :hmmmm: I dont really feel like getting arrested or being charged with dui.

In less then 4 years I will own a '69 Mach 1 Mustang

nicccce! last year my bro sold our '69 1/2 mustang coupe, much to my dismay. i'm also in the market for a mach 1, but they're impossible to find for a reasonable price

Back
Top Bottom