I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane while people behind me are going insane!

Re: I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane while people behind me are going insan

Grim_Reefer4_20 said:
alchohol+driving does NOT go hand in hand!!!
it does, but only in small amounts and if your not stupid about it

1980 BMW M3, black, 5-speed, older than me, heh
no power steering, no power brakes, carbeurated engine, 0-60 in around 6 seconds
wouldn't have it any other way

stikeegrnlf said:
nicccce! last year my bro sold our '69 1/2 mustang coupe, much to my dismay. i'm also in the market for a mach 1, but they're impossible to find for a reasonable price
Hell yeah I hear you dude
I can't find one in my area, I'm going to have to go to Cali and find one there. Luckily got some family there and an uncle that digs muscle cars so he'll do a little research for me before I fly down.

My dream car is a Mach 1, but if I start off with a '67 to '69 'stang to play around with and tune up I'll be happy. I can probably get a '69 mustang coupe for less then 10 in Cali and a fastback for less then 15, then I gotta ship it to Canada and pay customs and blablabla, an other 3000$. The advantage with getting it in Cali is that it should be 420% rust free.. Anyways, that's my project once I'm done with Uni... 2 more years, I'm just giving myself 4 years to get the 'stang just in case, haha.

BlackTurboTeg said:
Turboed integra.

SHIT I just figured out what your name is all about :laughtwo:

'93 Taurus SHO oh yeah, ridin' in style.

All I got to say about my pos whip is that it gets decent gas mileage, is fairly speedy (I don't drive fast anyway), and looks like a granny car so cops don't usually suspect me of anything at just a glance.

Back
Top Bottom