I have a problem...

old_smokey9483

My main dealer (who I've been getting weed from for the last year) has latley been giving me lower or inconsistant amounts. The guy is certainly not dangerous. He's sort of my friend but I don't know how to approach the matter.

He's not forcing you to buy it is he? If you have a better dealer to go to you should, i hate people that complain when you sell them stuff, esspecially if it's a small amount like a 1/8th, it's like im doing YOU a favor by selling you this, if you want a better deal, by all means go find it, and maybee YOU could start hooking up your friend instead...

well is it good weed? if its some straight one hit shit i wouldnt mind being a .1 or .2 off of what i get but if its just like some mids or whatever and you're getting ripped off then yeah i'd be upset to. i would say try to find some more dealers because usually new dealers would hook it up fat to keep you comin you know

If the guy is ripping you off you should definently confront him with a scale... that will either make him start giving you ligit bags, or he might never answer your phone calls again. You cannot just let him rip you off though... that is pussy-fied.

well I am already buying from another dealer now but there's not many places around here to get weed. I hope this new dealer can keep up for at least a year. He gave me like 6 g of some good nug for only $20. Usually I'd get 3.5g of mids for 20. But I think I'll only call up the old dealer if I really need some weed and can't get it anywhere else.

you cant complain about those prices at all.
doesnt really seem like a 'problem'
i was just hanging out with a girl tonight who said she got a 7gs for 135. now that's expensive, althou it was kush

ha man i cant roll a blunt eather but i dont smoke them often couse its usely just me and one freind so its not worth it for me!

well the old guy was giving me (latley) like a gram for $20. But I'm also startin to grow again so I'll have some comin.

thats cool old_smoky i am growing here one plant is like 15 days old you should set up a grow journal and take lots of pic

no plant oldbongman broke soil on 11/20 soyour plant is a little behind but gonna flower plant one like monday or tuesday i with i had a camrea it sucks

yeah if I could get my piece of shit camera to work but until then I'll have no pics. I bought 15 blueberry and 15 white widow, but I'm only growing a few now.

The Highness said:
He's not forcing you to buy it is he? If you have a better dealer to go to you should, i hate people that complain when you sell them stuff, esspecially if it's a small amount like a 1/8th, it's like im doing YOU a favor by selling you this, if you want a better deal, by all means go find it, and maybee YOU could start hooking up your friend instead...

word:grinjoint:

ok, though this is rather sensitive, the same thing happened to me, just say hey dude, i know you're holding out on me, give me my fucking moneys worth or ill find someone who will get me a reasonable price

Back
Top Bottom