I have a really dumb question, no laughing, please

SweetJane

Actually, you can laugh if you want. Do fruit flavored strains have the genetics of said fruit in them?

I am deathly allergic to Mango and Papaya, would "Mango" strains cause me any problems? Or should I just stick to Blueberry? lol

Thanx

The big question is: Have you tried smoking papaya or mango to see if you are allergic to the smoke? Kidding, don't try that at home kids, LOL

If you died, I would feel horrible, but the breeders do not claim to have produced a strain by crossing a papaya or mango tree with a marijuana plant. They simply have some trait that is similar. Much like everything "tastes like chicken", sooooo...

I haven't tried smoking either one, lol. I get a rash just looking at pictures of them.

I overstated the deathly part, but I do get a very bad reaction to those two fruits. I have eaten each exactly once. As I recall, they were delicious :/

:thanks:

Interesting question. The fruit itself, mango & papaya have a chemical reaction within the fruit that gives you the allergies, find out exactly what it is within the fruit gives you the allergic reactions.

Flavors is in the brain picked up as mango flavor or papaya isn't the same as the actual fruit with the chemical compound makeup. I'm no scientist but logically speaking it should not give you any problems.

Back
Top Bottom