I have my card to grow

buddman52

I'm growing under 3 1000 watts this is the most light i ever had will be growing some big ass buds i have 39 plants my card lets me have 40 im growing lambsbread x with train wreck is a very nice plant and kicks ass in the grow room there 18 to 20" tall going 12/12 next week if all go's well ill get 3 lb or more
happy growing the budman :peace:

How did you get legal for 40 plants.. The legal limit for medical patients is 2 flowering and 7 immature plants in VT. From what I know

How did you get legal for 40 plants.. The legal limit for medical patients is 2 flowering and 7 immature plants in VT. From what I know

Excellent question, and IMHO having "my card to grow" is more of a liability than may be immediately obvious. For starters it puts you right in the crosshairs for a "compliance audit" of your growing activities to ensure that you are growing in accordance with that card.

The Portland Oregonian has been running a series of stories recently on the problems they perceive with the Oregon MM law, and one of the Number One Problem that they pound on constantly is how registered growers consistently exceed the amount of pot and/or the number of plants that they are supposedly "licensed" by the State to grow. I believe that in time the State of Oregon is going to be forced to re-do their law, and when they do they will have a very good idea of where all those growers are, and they will have a shit-pot full of legal proof behind them to justify shutting it all down or at least changing the prevailing rules dramatically.

It sounds like I am paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?? Am I the only one who is uncomfortable with registering my medical needs with the government and being licensed to provide those needs myself?? I think most of the registration requirements are completely un-necessary and only put the registree at extreme risk if that very same government ever decides to change the rules....and we all know just how quickly that can happen.

By all means follow your conscience, and your own comfort level of risk, but in my view registering with the state can be just as risky as buying on the Black Market, and in some ways even more so.

Be careful out there.

Gosh, where I live, it's 5 years and or 1000$ for any amount. I really love America, land of the free. Regardless, I have grown on and off for almost 40 years, so has many of my family. Joke them if they can't take a.....

I in california my script is for 75 plants or 6 lbs dried material. My opinion is DO Not Exceed your script best to not even get close.

Oregon is a 1 1/2 pounds of usable cannabis .... you can grow for up to 4 people per grow site and you can be a care giver for as many people as you want

Mmm . . . newbie question: say you can get 4 oz per plant. That's 112 grams. Average dose, say, 1.5 grams, therefore 75 doses per plant. That's 2.5 doses per day for a month. That would certainly keep me high all day. So--assuming you're not dealing--why would you want 40 plants?

Back
Top Bottom