I Just Got Hit By a Truck!!!

SeXy VeXy

So here I am, happily riding my bike home from the local convenience store (needed my cancer sticks). I'm passing a gas station and this guy in a white pickup comes flying out of it, barely stopping in time. He hits me, knocking me and my bike down but not doing any serious damage (thank god). I get up as he's opening his door and he starts yelling at me! He starts screaming and swearing about how I hit HIM and I wasn't paying attention and all this crap. THen this nice family pulls up and are like, "we saw it all, the cops are on the way". and when the cops pullup the guy starts saying how he wasn't yelling at all and all this crap and totally telling the cop a load of shit. But luckily there were the family in the car that called the cop, as well as two others at the gas station who saw it and could all vouch for the fact that the guy in the truck was lieing and told the cop the truth. I know this isn't 420 related but I just got home and am still pretty shaken up and there's no one home but me and my kitties. Well, I'm gonna go smoke a fat bowl cuz I'm way too wound up...there now its 420 related YAY

Im glad your ok too...but your neck MIGHT still be hurting, as well as your back, RIGHT? Because if that were the case, than you could get some money off of this fool. ;-)
-PM

oh yeah and for some reason my bike isn't working the same either...and it's not a cheap bike...think i need that repaired cuz of this guy too hahaha :D

He he....

You know your a 420times addict when you get hit by a car and go straight to the computer.......

Glad to hear your alright though....

Holy crap! He accually started to yell at you for him hitting you?...wow. Mayby he was trying some psychological mind thing. I'm gonna go down the block at drive through the front of a 7-11 and yell at the clerks to see if they think it's thier fault... brb.

you should really get some money from that asshole. i dunno about saying your injured if your not but he should at least pay for the bike

Detained said:
Holy crap! He accually started to yell at you for him hitting you?...wow. Mayby he was trying some psychological mind thing. I'm gonna go down the block at drive through the front of a 7-11 and yell at the clerks to see if they think it's thier fault... brb.

BAHAHAHA
i just pictured u smashing thru the glass
nice one
grab me a slushie

but but but... she was so shaken by being hit by a truck that not only are the nerves in her neck and back damaged and permanantly injured, she is now also addicted to a controlled substance!!!! CRUCIFY THE BASTARD!!!

Uprising said:
but but but... she was so shaken by being hit by a truck that not only are the nerves in her neck and back damaged and permanantly injured, she is now also addicted to a controlled substance!!!! CRUCIFY THE BASTARD!!!
LOL

haha im sorry to hear about your truck incident but SUE SUE SUE his fuckin ass off he hit you claim whiplash and disibility on his ass it works all the time get yourself a nice lawyer it could come in handy... also im glad to hear youre ok cuz my accident was not so good it turns out that i thought i was fine but now when i run it feels like my fuckin knee is goin to give out on me & is burning like white fire which never happened before the accident- anyways soccer starts up soon :-X so i dont know what i should do cuz im like the best on my team (hey now im not conceided i just speak the truth) and they need me ASAP but idk how my knee will do :-(

haha yeah that defanatly sucks ass and yes soccer is coming up so idk if ill be on here for a while lol i wont be able to beath or ne thing for a while during practice ahhaa

Back
Top Bottom