I Just Thought of the Crazyist, Coolist Shit!

Thurgood Jenkin

Rasta Alright, check this shit out. I am really fuckin stoned right now and I thought of the crazyist coolist idea ever!! I was sitting outside smoking a stoge and I was (thinkin about if my weed was laced or sumthin cuz this shit had me trippin) and while I was thinking about that an idea popped into my head. I thought, What if you used mushroom tea to water a weed plant? A light bulb immediatly turned on. I was just like Holy Shit! it was like the reefer god spoke to me! does anyone know if that would work? Cuz if it does, as soon as I get my own apartment or house, Im gonna try that shit!! Later my bakers and toke on! Rasta

Thurgood Jenkin said:
Rasta Alright, check this shit out. I am really fuckin stoned right now and I thought of the crazyist coolist idea ever!! I was sitting outside smoking a stoge and I was (thinkin about if my weed was laced or sumthin cuz this shit had me trippin) and while I was thinking about that an idea popped into my head. I thought, What if you used mushroom tea to water a weed plant? A light bulb immediatly turned on. I was just like Holy Shit! it was like the reefer god spoke to me! does anyone know if that would work? Cuz if it does, as soon as I get my own apartment or house, Im gonna try that shit!! Later my bakers and toke on! Rasta
What would you expect to happen? The psylocybian from the mushrooms would cause cause the marijuana to have hallucinogenic properties? Crazy idea, but that would never work, unfortunitally. It would be like using blue kool-aid to water a marijuana plant, would it cause the weed to turn/taste blue? No.

Dank420 said:
What would you expect to happen? The psylocybian from the mushrooms would cause cause the marijuana to have hallucinogenic properties? Crazy idea, but that would never work, unfortunitally. It would be like using blue kool-aid to water a marijuana plant, would it cause the weed to turn/taste blue? No.
Hey if you know tell me what blue taste like.

parappadrapper said:
Hey if you know tell me what blue taste like.
It's just blue. Kool-aid doesn't have flavors, just colors. ;) At least that's how it is for me. Purple is my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom