Thought i lost 100$

bonger

Alright, I got home and smoked a j while over to my friends house. Left his house, went to the local store, got 10$ in gas and a Mt. Dew (best shit ever. i mean, best drink ever.....) and was on my way home... got home, went to my room, started to clean out my pockets and noticed that i only had 18$ (i then remembered that i thought i dropped something out of my pockets as i was entering the store, looked back on the ground and noticed that there was a piece of paper, that looked like a bill, but it wasnt... but i was stoned and i didnt take a closer look...) instead of 118$... i paniced, "OH SHIT I AM IN TROUBLE" along with alot of other cussing.... and was on my way back to the store (because i then thought that that piece of paper might of been my bill.) and got in my truck, cranked up the gain on my amp, and looked on the seat to get my cd player remote and there the 100$ bill was.... scared the shit out of me.....

Scary shit.
And mountain dew kicks ass. Tried the Purple kind yet? I think its pretty good.
And why are you carrying 100 dollar bills to gas stations?

i would have cried...

i fucking hate losing money while high cause it brings me down so much and i cant enjoy it when i know i lost something and am not going to get it back

yea, you are all stoned and having a good time, then you loose money and you are like, there goes my 20 sack.... or in my case, there went my oz of dro...... lol
later

Back
Top Bottom