I need advice on transferring.. from vegging to flowering

rancidncoke

okay, I know that the plants when vegging need different nutrients than when flowering, but should I transfer them into a newly prepared soil? or just add with the water? what is the best method?? I'm really scared about stressing them, they're not quite ready, but I want to be prepared.. and sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread, I've spent a while trying to decide if this was right or not, I'm not trying to offend anyone, anyway thanks :D

First off...If they aren't ready then leave them alone....When to switch is easy.. when you switch the light schedule that is when you switch nute formulas..transplanting will cause stress.. If they need to be transplanted I would do it before flowering(my own opinion only).

read...read... read... all the info is here. and if you need more help put a shout out in the help thread, they are pretty good at helping if you ask. good luck on your grow.

put your plant on 12/12 if you want them to flower. You can let them flower naturally or force flower which is 12/12, for this for a couple weeks and see balls or pistols. balls little balls are a male, little white hairs(pistols) are female, females produce bud males pollen. Sometimes you get a herm which has both balls and pistols, so thats how to transfer from veg to bud.

Back
Top Bottom