I need friends!

Hi Emilya..Thank you for that and thank you x200 for saving my plants life and that amazing write up that I've printed and read everytime I water.
Saved my plants as well thanks to that write up !

Hey everyone.Hope wherever you are your day is going amazing...Have a few question..

Heya everyone.Ive been so into these plants that I haven't posted.Today is day 26.. I did early lst and buried some stem early on.This is where I'm at right now.I def have a couple questions if anyone would mind ringing in or even your opinipn...

Question 1-The soil is intended to feed the plant for 30 days.starting next week am I ok to start useing megacrop? I also have their bud explosion and sweet candy.I also have a hi-brix mollases.Just kinda lost for where I should go from here.

Question 2-ok so I seen that a pretty simple mixture and I can make my own co2....Hang above the plants....But...is fresh air more desired?I have a extra acinfinity inline fan,draft damper,and filter and hose..Should I set that up and maybe once an hr run for 1 minute to push in some fresh air and co2? obviously if I did it like this I prob won't need the homemade co2 jug.

Thank you for any answers you can give me.This has been racking my brain.I don't mind just keeping the I finity in the box with everything else and once I get a bigger tent hook up.But also.....If Lets say I put just the hose in one of the exhaust holes but still put the draft damper on it and filter.no fan....then would the damper open once the fan at the top of the tent started exhausting? Would the negative air pressure that usually happends then just introduce the fresh air?

2CAA8EE679D7_1619329873098.png

Wats up bro welcome to the growing family just started on here about a month...check out my grow posting week by week by twice a week on bag seeds I'm growing
Following buddy.welcome.

Hi everyone.Im Marco.Not great at navigating this awesome site yet,But would love to make more friends with people on this site.If you find yourself needing a down to earth good guy on your list please message or follow me,Always cool having a few expierenced eyes watching and giving advice to a newbie like me.
You can always message me and follow my grow. Im always down to talk growing with someone.

Hey welcome to the site if you ever need to talk to someone you can always hit me up
I really appreciate that alot @mgom21519 .My first time growing and I get really intimidated trying to learn and I know I'm my own worst critic but its really cool to have someone extend an olive branch.

Here is little about my growing background...My fiance is a big gardener so I planted and grow plenty of other plants. I've grown weed plants outdoors easily (wild grow) because I lived in place where the soil was already nice so main thing I had to watch for are the plant eaters and crawlers. This would be technically my 2nd indoor grow but first time using grow tent. Because my fiance being a big time gardener some techniques are the same that you would use with other vegetation plants. I been smoking and consuming weed for over a decade now so I learned a lot of pros and cons of weed but also gained knowledge over time to grow. This would be my first time actually doing techniques with the plant like LST, so I'm still a beginner grower but I loved the plant so much that I've learned more of the plant itself. I use a lot of common sense when it comes to my growing since I been using the organic methods if you would like to see how this grow is coming you can check out my journal that's still in progress. But, one thing I do is i do a lot of research so if I can't answer i can sure look up and do some research and put pieces together for what would benefit my grow and plants better.

We are both on the same boat for beginners but at the same i know a lot of knowledge that can help both of us lol. One thing though to know is hemp plant is pretty resilient so it can take a lot and make it back from a lot, it's easier to grow than other plants I've grown. You did come to the right place to learn and meet people for the hemp plant. We all learning and exchange our past and present knowledge that would benefit each other's grows, this is why I love this websites.

I really appreciate that alot @mgom21519 .My first time growing and I get really intimidated trying to learn and I know I'm my own worst critic but its really cool to have someone extend an olive branch.
My first grow journal is in the signature.Im day 33 today.Have 2 nice looking ones and one that isn't doing great.Trying to bring her back.
Here is little about my growing background...My fiance is a big gardener so I planted and grow plenty of other plants. I've grown weed plants outdoors easily (wild grow) because I lived in place where the soil was already nice so main thing I had to watch for are the plant eaters and crawlers. This would be technically my 2nd indoor grow but first time using grow tent. Because my fiance being a big time gardener some techniques are the same that you would use with other vegetation plants. I been smoking and consuming weed for over a decade now so I learned a lot of pros and cons of weed but also gained knowledge over time to grow. This would be my first time actually doing techniques with the plant like LST, so I'm still a beginner grower but I loved the plant so much that I've learned more of the plant itself. I use a lot of common sense when it comes to my growing since I been using the organic methods if you would like to see how this grow is coming you can check out my journal that's still in progress. But, one thing I do is i do a lot of research so if I can't answer i can sure look up and do some research and put pieces together for what would benefit my grow and plants better.

We are both on the same boat for beginners but at the same i know a lot of knowledge that can help both of us lol. One thing though to know is hemp plant is pretty resilient so it can take a lot and make it back from a lot, it's easier to grow than other plants I've grown. You did come to the right place to learn and meet people for the hemp plant. We all learning and exchange our past and present knowledge that would benefit each other's grows, this is why I love this websites.
Well I'm here for the ride.And I def landed in the right place,everyone has been so helpful and cool.A joined 1 before this and I couldn't believe the person to person bashing and ignorance.Here...I'll I've had is positive Interactions.Ive been gardening since I was maybe 14.Always helped both grand parents and they had a pretty big nursery I'm really I terested in learning g all aboit the organic ecosystem in the soil..I've bought both sides of the nutrient line.organic and regular.I have a few bags of ocean forest and the 3 fox farm nutes ide like to try out eventually.But I do know that the idea of feeding my soil and keeping the soil happy def appeals to me.Just ordered some white clover to plant in the pot.U have pretty nice soil where I am so ide like to also do a native dirt and perlite with megacrop run at some point.But I'm gonna get down a couple growns before I start getting crazy.lol..so far for organic I have coast of maine liquid squid,fish bone meal,plant food,liquid fish and kelp,silica...some recharge some great white..But the megacrop I'm for sure interested I. Running with the organic too...who knows.lol

Welcome to 420 MarcoD. :welcome:

You've picked the right place to escape "person to person bashing." You'll find none of that here, only caring and sharing growers.

Happy growing! :Rasta:

Welcome to 420 MarcoD. :welcome:

You've picked the right place to escape "person to person bashing." You'll find none of that here, only caring and sharing growers.

Happy growing! :Rasta:
Thank you very much @Grand Daddy Black ..I was infuriated with these 18yr old kids with mom and dads money and a fox farm nute chart in hand to try and bash me.Everyone here has been nicer to me then my own family.lol.They say you end up exactly where you should. Couldn't be truer..

Hello everyone.So...A friend just dropped me off a 2 week old plant...That was topped at 5 days and has had one of the 4 leafs chewed off by his cat..But it looks healthy as can be.. Its a white window auto.Anything special I should do to this?

Some pictures would help out bro just would like to too see how the plant looks besides that if it's looks good give it some plain water for a couple days and see how it takes that than if all is good start give her some food

Some pictures would help out bro just would like to too see how the plant looks besides that if it's looks good give it some plain water for a couple days and see how it takes that than if all is good start give her some food
20210516_091740.jpg

Looks healthy enough to go up to a 2 gallon..

Back
Top Bottom