i need help fullfilling my dream

SDlocal76

I have been dreaming about getting a mothership (JBD) for years and finaly have enough income to make a purchase. but i am haveing a hard time finding one. well my

QUESTION IS THIS, HOW DO I CONTACT A COMPANY SUCH AS TRIDENT GLASS OR FIND A MOTHERSHIP TO PURCHASE.?

i dont just want a normal waterpipe that u can buy at a store because here in san diego there are plenty of good shops i want the perfect one one i can customize everything from the art work to size....... please help any help would be appreciated

:Rasta:

i understand why ur titleincludesfree thinker. GREAT idea no im talking about droping close to a thousand dollars on a custom piece i cant find a way to contact them

i really appretiate the link. are u familiar with ordering custom pieces. i would love any help. the link to the email isnt working on my comp so i was goin to call tommarow.

jason won't ship you anything, after what happened in operation pipe dreams, do a search in our forums... i just put you in contact so that you can ask him where to acquire jbd pieces...

Back
Top Bottom