I need help guys

greenhousetr

hey guys they are my girls , they are about 23. days ,
Do you see edge of leaves ? something is going weird to me , do you have any ideas ?

temperature 26 , 27 degress , the light is HPS 600 watt and far from girls about 70-80 cm
humudity is %45- % 50 , i started to add nutrients last week and i did add very little of amounts . i use advenced nutriens Cannosouir . water PH is around 7 .

Hey buddy, it's most likely due to heat. If the ambient temp is 27c then the top just underneath the light will be hotter. You should try to have a fan blowing towards the bulb to disperse the heat. Anything over 31c will normally cause some heat stress. Also the roots should be kept cool...if it's 27c at the bottom then you need another fan or some way of cooling things down a little.

Other than that the leaves are looking pretty healthy.

:Namaste:

thanks dude , actually 27 degrees at the top of the plant that i measured but i will take your advise and i will reduce the heat than will see what is next .

thanks dude , actually 27 degrees at the top of the plant that i measured but i will take your advise and i will reduce the heat than will see what is next .

Cool. But 27c at the top shouldn't cause any heat stress. Make sure your thermo is working properly...check the batteries. Also the temp around the roots is important.

Good luck.

Yes that is heat damage.

At day 21 I did my normal defo then raised the two 315W to 18", I had been raising them at least every two days during stretch. A few days later I went on a three day trip. When I returned the plants had continued to stretch and were about 13 inches from the lights. I knew at that point I had some damage, and it has shown up more distinctly every week. Now how much overall effect it made in this grow, ?????????. The plants have not really slowed down, they are clones from my last grow and I think the a more vigorous than the parent was, They are drinking everything I give them, they continue to fatten and the trichome production has been spectacular. The buds are very tight, just beginning to foxtail, around 30% red hairs and the trichome's are less that 50% cloudy with very minimal red trich's observed.

Here is a pic that was taken this past Monday @ day 49.
As you can see the damage that was done.

I will be harvesting the tent in 7 to 10 days.

Expecting to get more weight off these 5 plants and I did with the 5 parents.

My lights sit 20" above the plants, the temp with lights on is 79/80 degrees and with lights off 65 to 68 degrees.

Now when I grow vertical the light are close with no damage.

The 5 plants surrounding the lights

Plants about 10 inches from the lights

This was 12/4 the 11 day of stretch. You can see with the fan blowing from the center the heat is moved upward away from the plants.

These are the 5 plants outside the tent lined up for inspection, :) Note how they are stretching away of being bound to the screen. Love this pic, good example of vert grow.

GR

Back
Top Bottom