Need help

greenhousetr

Hey guys i hope you have a great day !

these my girls critical jack , they are in flowering stage over 1 month ,
i use advanced nutrients
600 watt hps for light i suppose optimum distance away plants
24-25 C , humidity around %45
water ph 5.5
anyway i found yellow leafs and they are getting yellower everyday .
first i taught it is about calcium - magnesium- iron deficincy , i add call-mag after all i did not get any reaction
second i add more nitrogen i did not any reaction either .

what do you think about them ? what i should do ?

Attachments

• IMG_20181214_142946.jpg
    IMG_20181214_142946.jpg
    614.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20181214_142952.jpg
    IMG_20181214_142952.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20181214_143032.jpg
    IMG_20181214_143032.jpg
    764.9 KB · Views: 46
if it was too low ph and nutrients lock out , what should i do next ?

should i manage ph level up and add more nutrients ?
what about old nutrients ? are they ineffective ?

if it was too low ph and nutrients lock out , what should i do next ?

should i manage ph level up and add more nutrients ?
what about old nutrients ? are they ineffective ?
Without adjusting to the correct pH range your nutrients just sit there being ignored by the plants... total waste of money.
If you are growing in soil, that range is 6.3-6.8... and with most soils if you adjust to the low end, 6.3 or so, you are good. Adjust your pH every time you add a fluid to your plants, whether it is plain water or water with nutes in it.

Nothing , you have 4 weeks maybe less to go , I would still hit them with half to 3/4 nute on your reg feed schedule but those girls still have some nice green to the smaller leaves, she looks like shes borrowing some nutes from the fan leaves because of a diff but if you add to much of whatever the experts say is missing you could make it worse, you could clean up the large yellowing fan leaves to get the light to all those little buds hiding :) Get yourself some Cal/Mag for your next grow , shit is awesome

Why are you PHing your water to 5.5? What is your medium? As far as I can tell you have a deficiency most likely caused by locked out roots. You have to address that before you do anything else.

You have plenty of time left to adjust. I would flush the soil. Slowly put 2 1/2 times the amount of properly PHd water as the size of your pot through the soil. Then water again with 1/4 strength nutrients. Let completely dry and then rewater with 1/2 strength.

i grow in soil
i would flush with proper ph water as they need , after i will add some nutrients i suppose problem will be solved

Back
Top Bottom