Need Help

Wicked

Alright I just threw my plants into 12/12 and all of them seem to have some yellow leaves on them that are dry feeling. Even at the top where the new growth is starting to get some yellow at the tips. I have tried everything, I use the general hydroponic nutrient solution with calmag and 2 other nutrients I also add that I cant remember the name of right now. I just added the calmag as thats what the lady told me to add to try and fix it since they were out of instagreen. I also added a rock stone. I am hoping this will fix it but I am not sure really. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

Yea sorry I don't have a camera. I actually didn't add the bloom part yet but will tommorow. This seemed to have followed me from the beginning but not as bad. It is some whole leafs that are yellow but that is usually the lower leafs. The only ones that have yellow on the tips of the leaves are the upper leafs.

Yea sorry I don't have a camera. I actually didn't add the bloom part yet but will tommorow. This seemed to have followed me from the beginning but not as bad. It is some whole leafs that are yellow but that is usually the lower leafs. The only ones that have yellow on the tips of the leaves are the upper leafs.

Hard to tell without pics, but it sounds like you have two different things going on. The lower leaves going all yellow is likely a N deficiency from the start. Not the end of the world, better without, but not a killer. Tends to go away as the plant needs less N in latter stages of life.

The burning on the top leaves is likely different, unless you've seen it progress all the way up. The burning is possibly caused by nute burn, or improper pH.

Sounds like perhaps you have nute lockout. On the one hand you're not getting them N, on the other hand you are getting them too much nutrients. This can be fixed with a good flush. Either Clearex or a very very low ppm of nutes will likely solve the probs.

Yea I don't think PH is the problem as ive kept it between 5.5-6.2. The only thing I can think of is some kind of nutrient problem. Its not all of lower leaves that are yellow its like half or less then that for some strange reason. Some of the leaves look healthy and fine. I just started using full strength nutrients last week when I changed the water but like I said this seemed to have happened like 2-3 weeks in and has stayed since.

I just took some pictures with my phone so the quality wont be great but you will be able to see what I am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom