I need help please

southern boy

IMG_20150721_194002543_360x640_.jpg
IMG_20150721_193310348_360x640_.jpg

I have a fungus that is taking over my baby. Please help me with any advice. I have treated with Daconil once and baking soda with water several times. I live close to Memphis, Tennessee if that helps any.

I have a fungus that is taking over my baby. Please help me with any advice. I have treated with Daconil once and baking soda with water several times. I live close to Memphis, Tennessee if that helps any.

Welcome the forums southern boy! Glad to have you with us! This forum is full of knowledgeable people with great info!

This area of the forums is dedicated to introducing yourself, If you want help diagnosing your plant I would recommend posting a thread in FAQ.

Im just a newb, but Ive read that a deficiency in phosphorus will cause leaves to turn purple like that. A plant that is deficient in phosphorus is also prone to fungus. Maybe you have a little of both.?? This deficiency commonly occurs when your ph is too acidic or above 7 (alkaline). Have you tested your soils ph? Your soil may be too acidic. I would start by testing the ph...

Back
Top Bottom