I need help with a Clone/EZ Clone Issue

casedog209

I just built my own EZ Cloner. 140 site. I got 65 clones in it. Its been 7 days now "& Ive been away for 5 of them, when I came to check on them I noticed that the cut, its starting to turn a little black. Is this normal? Is this bad? This is my first time time doing clones. Any advice would be extreamley helpfull..

was ur cutting tool clean did u put them in gel did u add silica and a rooting solutionto the tank make sure u keep the tank water cool 70 add frozen sealed water bottles to keep temp down the pump and sprayer warm the water if nothing happenes in 14 days there no good look for little bumps on the stem inside the machine this is good

im a new grower but just made a clone machine and cloned 11 plants 5 survived. I had a heat wave come in and knock out all of my pineapple chunk. the water bottle idea is amazing. thank you

but what i noticed was the bottom of my clones turned black and i got nervous cause i thought the roots came from the bottom like some stupid newb lol. but the roots grow from the sides of the clone and not from the bottom. as long as the clones stems are still strong and not wilting keep doing what your doing it took a lil over a week before any roots started to form on mine. hopefully my rambling helped a lil lol good luck buddy

Back
Top Bottom