I need help

high.time1988

420 Member
hello guys

im new grow i dont know how to grow i need some help and i would like to let you know that ny frist experices of grow
im gowing weed indoor im growing weed in country is not allowed to grow so i cant find a good soil even the light is really hard to find a good one by the way im useing led 400w my grow spease is not that big around 82 ×95 h 120 i have 4 plant i think one of them is male i dont know yet

so i would like to know when i should swith the light off i mean 12/12

i need more buds

i need some advice as much as you can
i dont know what kind of seed i got it from a friend so he dont know

im useing water ph8 whitch i think is good
i fill the water when it dry mybe 1 time a day

_________

Hi I cant see if there males or female your lights you have 1 400 watt for the 4 plants if so that not enough light. When did you start the seeds? how long have they been in veg state. Can you see flowers starting if so yea go to 12/12 light .
But you need more man your leave dont look healthy they need light. regular soil works ok. I dont know were your located but they must have plants soil.

thnx for answer im sure is two famle and one im not sure about it the other is male
is almost 8 weeks i can see the hair is allready start
Hi I cant see if there males or female your lights you have 1 400 watt for the 4 plants if so that not enough light. When did you start the seeds? how long have they been in veg state. Can you see flowers starting if so yea go to 12/12 light .
But you need more man your leave dont look healthy they need light. regular soil works ok. I dont know were your located but they must have plants soil.

thnx for answer im sure is two famle and one im not sure about it the other one is male

is almost 8 weeks i can see the hair is allready started grow that why i asked when i should use 12/12 and what i have do to make healtye

Plants can triple in size after switching to 12/12. Plan your flip based on size of space your trying to fill. Those plants look very tall already.
thnx for answer what i have to do

thnx for answer im sure is two famle and one im not sure about it the other is male
is almost 8 weeks i can see the hair is allready start

thnx for answer im sure is two famle and one im not sure about it the other one is male

is almost 8 weeks i can see the hair is allready started grow that why i asked when i should use 12/12 and what i have do to make healtye
Like they have started to flower on their own? What is your light schedule. I find when I over stress certain strains they flower early. I consider that weak genetics and kill it off but I’m sure that’s not the best way.

If you think it mite be a male separate them if possible give it time then see. If it turn out to be male collect its pollen or get rid of it. I would collect its pollen you never know it mite come in handy if you need seeds one day. By one day I mean you can store pollen for a year. Then use your pollen on a female you got lots of seeds man o_Oseeds mammm:Namaste:

Like they have started to flower on their own? What is your light schedule. I find when I over stress certain strains they flower early. I consider that weak genetics and kill it off but I’m sure that’s not the best way.

really do you think i have to kil it off ? my light schedule is 18h

If you think it mite be a male separate them if possible give it time then see. If it turn out to be male collect its pollen or get rid of it. I would collect its pollen you never know it mite come in handy if you need seeds one day. By one day I mean you can store pollen for a year. Then use your pollen on a female you got lots of seeds man o_Oseeds mammm:Namaste:

omg i dont want to be a seed man ill remove the male right now

Try not to stress the plant to much either give them light they need turn you light for 12/12 cycle if they started flowering and from there for a few weeks dont stress the plant it can convert to what the word it can have 2 sexes male female
then you loose another. Since its your first grow take it easy do some reading ask questions Its not hard to do but it take time and dedication to just get it right. Then if you decided to grow again you'll have something to look back on

Try not to stress the plant to much either give them light they need turn you light for 12/12 cycle if they started flowering and from there for a few weeks dont stress the plant it can convert to what the word it can have 2 sexes male female
then you loose another. Since its your first grow take it easy do some reading ask questions Its not hard to do but it take time and dedication to just get it right. Then if you decided to grow again you'll have something to look back on

thnx a lot

Back
Top Bottom