I need help guys

Welcome and thanks for the photo :ciao:

Let's see if we can answer some questions based on the photo.

You could flip the lights now and depending on what strain you are growing, you would get flowers to develop into buds over the next 8 - 12 weeks. That's a general flowering range. Could be longer but not likely much less.

Your grow space is not huge so I don't know how much vertical space you have. Those plants are likely to grow quite a bit more. You could continue for a few more weeks in veg mode and do some LST to try and get them to provide a bigger yield.

However, since it's your first grow, I would try to get through a complete harvest quicker and not invest so much time now on trying to get a huge yield. You are learning a lot about growing that you can use on your next grow.

Some suggestions for more information to provide - strain, medium, size of your pots, dimensions of the grow area, water/nute schedule, kind of nutes you're using, is there fan going, etc

Start a journal. :goodluck:

hello guys

can you take a look at my pic and tell me when i have to swtih the off i mean 12/12 and how long it will take to grow and what i need to get more weed im that my frist grow im useing led 400w
old pic
new pic

View album 18777
Now if you want bud in 2 months time

Back
Top Bottom