I need to pass a Drug test! within 2 more days

Droskii

ok so im getting a new job and this requires an drug test so i bought this strip nc. and im not sure weather or when to take it or not. i smoked yesterday like a .3 bowl pack and since then heavy smoked for awhile. but ive gotten the THC out of my system before within 4 days im not sure wat i should do at all, go buy a different product ,start chugging water? wat do u guys think?
Also has any one used strip nc? did it work? And if it did when should i take it if i do?

overall i need to make this choice soon so the faster u guys can help me out the better :allgood:

ohyeaa if this helps im about 6 ft tall 145lb

What is your smoking history for the last month?
These detox kits don't work. They rely on dillution to work and you can do that cheaper by buying sport drinks. It does no good to drink lots of fluids days before a UA. Thc is not water soluble. If you want to try dillution the morning of the UA.
Drink about 48 ounces of gatorade or a sports drink over a 3 hour period.
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup.
Subbing is by far the best way to go. Synthetic urine is the best way to do it. Just practice keeping the temp right.

in the last month ive cut down so prob just a gram aday. sometimes every other day. where could i buy Synthetic urine and if i dont use SU should i use the strip nc the night before and in the morning drink water and before i go about a hour or 2 chug a monster for color?
B-6 should help correct?

So tomros my test should i try using the strip nc stuff or jst keep drinkin sport drinks and grean tea? im gonna get an at home test tonite and see if i pass

I passed a at home test I bought at walgreens, thought I was ok but failed the real thing. I dont think the home tests are as sensitive. I drank alot of sports drinks before my first test and got a negative dilute so I had to take it again with short notice. thinking that I was ok I went ahead and took it and failed. I did ask the nurse what would happen if it comes up negative dilute again she said they would pass me but I dident have time to dilute. next time I'm going to use quick fix synthetic. lost out on that job but still looking.

I would say with your smoking history that dillution may not work. That includes the nc. If its possible to pickup some synthetic urine I'd recommend that. If not the next best shot is someone elses urine that you're absolutely sure takes NO drugs including prescriptions.
If not then dillution is about your only option.
Load up on fatty red meats today.
DRink about 40 ounces of gatorade in the morning
pee 3 or 4 times and use your midstream urine.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom