I need Some Advice

PLURLIFE

Hey whats up everyone? I need your guys help on something....Im 6'2 155 lbs and high metabolism. I normally smoke less than a gram a day been doing that for a few months but i used to smoke more. In total i have prolly been smokeing for about a year. Just recently i got an awesome job. The job did test me but it was only saliva. On Monday I had to piss test prior to that it had been about 2 days since i last smoked. I know for a fact that its prolly going to fail because they said they found something in the sample and sent it to the lab. Im going to ask for a retest. Heres the kicker though I was takeing an anti-inflammatory (Naproxen 800mg) and i read in forums that it can cause someone to pop positive for thc on a test. I havent smoked for about a good week, been drinking water religiously and been consumeing about 1500 mg of niacin a day and havent taken the antiinflammatory pill. TOday i ended up buying Strip Nc Total Body Cleanse xtra strength (came with a 1 oz bottle and 4 pills) and i bought Sure-jell (Fruit Pectin). I already know the instructions for the cleanser and when to take it. The only thing im skeptical about with that is if it will come up that im trying to mask my test. Should i even use this stuff or was it a waste of $40. I need your help people. I really dont want to use synthetic urine or another persons urine because i wont be able to keep it at the desired temp of (91-97 degrees). I need some feedback guys.

I personally wouldn't bother with the detox stuff only because I hear that if the tests are sent to a lab they can detect that something was used to help clean you out. I would stick to the other things you are doing. I have also heard excercising and sweating will help speed the metbolism so that your fat realeases the THC metbolites faster, but you have to stop a few days before the test so that they are not detected in your urine as much. Hope that made sense. And are you sure you can't a keep a substitute urine sample warm? A friend of mine has someone pee in a pill bottle 30 minutes or so before they have to test then they keep it it hot water up until they have to go inside the building, then he puts it in his underwear (under his scrotum and close to the anus where its warmest and wears tighty whiteys to keep it tight and warm and he has always passed. Good luck to you though either way!!

The lab will know exactly what was in your urine and at what levels with GC/MS. There are no false positives with GC/MS.

I personally wouldn't bother with the detox stuff only because I hear that if the tests are sent to a lab they can detect that something was used to help clean you out. I would stick to the other things you are doing. I have also heard excercising and sweating will help speed the metbolism so that your fat realeases the THC metbolites faster, but you have to stop a few days before the test so that they are not detected in your urine as much. Hope that made sense. And are you sure you can't a keep a substitute urine sample warm? A friend of mine has someone pee in a pill bottle 30 minutes or so before they have to test then they keep it it hot water up until they have to go inside the building, then he puts it in his underwear (under his scrotum and close to the anus where its warmest and wears tighty whiteys to keep it tight and warm and he has always passed. Good luck to you though either way!!

ive used the detox drink and passed every time , I say use it why take the chance. then ran my piss thru all sorts of test and always negative. the last time I was clean for a day and passed with the detox drink

Back
Top Bottom