I noticed bleach yellow spots around the tip of one of my leaves

Today i noticed some bleach yellow spots patched around one of the tips of the leaf of my plant. i am guessing its a nutrient burn as i upped my feed to half strength from a quater strength in the last feed. i have since gave it a feed of just p.h water and calmag. any advice would be appreciated guys thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 5FFD74C1-5E04-400F-A65E-8ED1D3EADB4E.jpeg
    5FFD74C1-5E04-400F-A65E-8ED1D3EADB4E.jpeg
    838.5 KB · Views: 114
That looks like nutrient splash to me - no big deal. It doesn't look like any deficiency I've seen - more like something damaged that leaf, and I can see how it could have gotten splashed when you poured it in and it collected on the tip ... :hmmmm:

But no, I wouldn't change anything unless you see more of it.

:Namaste:

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I will continue to keep feeding only p.h water and calmag for a few feeds. i only upped the nutrients to half strength as it was in the last week of veg. guess i need to get my self a ec tester. do you use one, is it beneficial to your growing?

I use a version of living soil - all natural - so I don't use the testers. But yes, I certainly would if I was using typical nutes. More data is usually more better. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom