I quit smoking the wonderful herb.

BtodaLew

yep. haven't smoked in at least three weeks now. mostly because i've been beyond broke... im negative in my account lol. i also got in a huge argument with the dude who got it for me. he was a huge butthole. so he's out... i got a new dude. that is, if i decide i want any, and to tell you the truth, i haven't really been cravin it lately. maybe ive decided its too much trouble than it's worth? i guess i've been feeling a lot less guilty and tense about getting tested, too. i plan on saving up, though, and taking a road trip in a month or two and getting some real DANK, smoke it with my friends and all that good stuff. i will continue to frequent these forums, however, and will also continue to spread the facts about cannabis and how it should be legalized. i love weed, but am glad i dont really want it here lately. in four years, though... :) haha. maybe longer. but when i get out of the service, im gonna do something to where i can smoke up whenever i want. start a business or something... i don't know. something.

Back
Top Bottom