I really dont have a clever title

SmokerJoe

Hello Smoker Joe here. I am a 30 something year old navy veteran. After years of seeing first hand as well as the stories of others concerning police who abuse their powers and arresting pot smokers for a plant is a big part of why I decided to be a activist. I find it comically inept that a government who once promoted marijuana and recognize its medicinal properties would have it as a schedule 1 drug which of course we all know the medicinal values . I believe in peace and liberty for all. If everyone respected each others decisions in life we would all get along better. I grow 100% organic indoor and look forward to teaching learning and making some friends. Once I clean up from the last harvest I will create a grow journal. It will be a journal with combos hps and led grow lights with the occasional cfl in there.. Look forward to seeing you around.

Hi SmokerJoe.

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here. Happy to make your acquaintance and look forward to your journal and input around the forums.

Thank you. I tend to give more detail. Some folks like that and some dont.

Haha I see you found my introduction thread to the site, dankness. If you meant to subscribe to my journal just click the link under this post. Thank you

Ha you are silly. Thank you for the friend request

Back
Top Bottom