I smoked out of a pear.

finder12345

I broke my pipe two days ago. So I been smoking out of an apple for two more days. But the apple got rotten so I threw it away. I ran out of apples right after. My sister ate thte last one. So I just tried to smoke out of a pear right know. I know that people smoked out of apples before. But has anyone tried to smoke out of a pear or any other:smoker: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin hard fruit or vegtable?

:bongrip:

how do you smoke out of an apple?? i wanna try it!

you could buy a kit online or at your local headshop for somthin like 10 bucks that allows you to turn pretty much any fruit or vegitable into a pipe. I never tried it but will eventually buy it for shits n giggles.

i have old metal bowl pieces....i guess that would work!! bad ass....can we eat the apple after?? lol

ok, after letting my friend barrow my piece ALL THE TIME, i have learned what common house hold fruits and veggies to use lol.

so far i like the apple, its pretty good, but potatoes are awsome too since they arnt that wet, you may not be able to eat it but it works really well, wash it off before hand though lol

pears i dont dought work, ive never done that but sounds like it works...

lol toke on guys XP:allgood: :bongrip:

i smoked from an apple and it was awesome...in fact if i didn't have a bong i'd choose an apple over a blunt any day, even though i dont have a bong but am gonna smoke a blunt today, only because i bought it.
Well to make a good apple bong (this is how i do it) just take a pearing knife(potato peelers work good too) and just gut out from the top to the middle of the core cutting out the stem and all that. Since i don't like using foil and theres not many other options unless your sticking your bowl or slide in the apple i like to make it so that theres a nice little bowl with a small hole so that no bud will fall through. Then i poke a hole to the middle from the side and i use that as the mouthpiece...you can do it the other way as well and use the top as a mouthpiece. When i did it last it was awesome all organic, even the bowl was apple, and i ate it after, it was a good apple i didnt go too far to the middle though, i stayed away from there.

yeahh the other day we didnt have a pipe and my friend threw away the apple we were using so we used a lemon instead...i had never even thought about other fruits until dat day and u would think a lemon wouldnt work but it diid and i liked it wayyyy better than an apple u get this lemony after taste and it leaves ur mouth moist its tight u guys shhould try it next timee ur lookin for things to smoke out of

ahhh brings back memories of smoking at school...

apples were free in the cafeteria... because they are so damn good for ya :smokin:

an apple pipe a day keeps the doctor away???

Purpose420 said:
Wtf happened to tampon papers n beer cans n tin foil, damn i'm old lol

Haha! Tampon Papers?!?!? I use tinfoil if I absolutly have too... But typically (since I work at a hardware store) I just buy a huge pack of aerator screens and use those. And since the apple is somewhat soft you can kind of just jam them in there, and it works pretty good.:headbanger:

Purpose420 said:
Wtf happened to tampon papers n beer cans n tin foil, damn i'm old lol
Beer cans!! Yes!!!

And tampon papers... I have to take this opportunity to tell you all a tampon joke.

Three young boys are walking down the street. They find a $10 bill on the sidewalk.
"Wow! Ten dollars!" said the first one. "Let's go blow it all on candy!"
"Candy? No way! Let's all go see a movie", said the second boy.
The third boy's eyes lit up and he said "Let's buy tampons!"
His friends looked at him confused. "Tampons?" They asked. "What are those?"
"I don't know... but on the ad, they said that when you use them, you can go camping, swimming, horseback riding...."

Ive used a pear and apple before but the best fruit ive used would have to be a lemon. Only problem was the flame was annoying cuz it was so close to my face so i added a straw to it. worked perfectly and when a seed went through it actually tasted pretty good

I have smoked out of apples plenty of times... Got pretty good at it. This is what I did if anyone is interested...

First ... I do not cut out the core or anything, and I use straws that bend.

Using a very small knife (I used a tiny pocket knife) cut a bowl on the apple.

Keeping in mind that you are working around the core, put a straw through the apple so that you start to put it in as far away from the bowl as possible, and let it exit through the other end, but make sure that it goes directly under the bowl, but does not go through it. If you cant figure out how to do this, then you probably dont need to smoke anymore and should stop reading. You may go through a few straws before one actually goes all the way through, I mean they may bend.

Make sure that there is a wormhole left when you take the straw out. You may have to wiggle it to get it to take the apple out.

Now take your small knife, or needle or whatever and poke some holes on the bottom of the bowl so that when you light the bud the smoke can go into your wormhole.

Take one of the bending straws and put the shorter end in the wormhole on the side away from the bowl, and bend it at the joint. This is what you are going to use to suck on when you take a hit.

Now just light it up and cover the exit-hole that you made with your finger like a shotgun/rush on a bowl.

Very interesting. I've made pipes out of all sorts of things, but have never tried fruit. I'm going to pick me an apple in the yard today and give it a try.

Haha! Tampon Papers?!?!? I use tinfoil if I absolutly have too... But typically (since I work at a hardware store) I just buy a huge pack of aerator screens and use those. And since the apple is somewhat soft you can kind of just jam them in there, and it works pretty good.:headbanger:

Oh my god... Haha I can't believe I came across a post from my old account. I still work at the hardware store, and have since devised several home-made bongs from PVC, glass, and metal (brass fittings).

The apple trick is awesome. I know we shouldn't promote other websites, but there was a vid (probably on youtube) of these guys who smoked out of pretty much any fresh grown product you can think of haha. I'm interested in the lemon....

BM aka BongHit

Back
Top Bottom