I started cloning

old_smokey9483

Today I got some rooting horome. I cut a branch with multiple leaves off of a big plant in vegetive growth. I dipped the 1 inch stalk in water then the horome and planted it in soil and it's currently under light. Can anyone give me tips on something I should do? Thanks-

spray it with water and keep it in moist like a bottle with the bottem cut off and the top off as a mini greenhouse kind of thing. it needs to foliar feed because it has no roots.

okay so it would be safe to put like a plastic see through bowl over my plant and use that as a green house? making it grow faster? i think i might have killed my plant last night, the leaves are starting to get droopy because i fed it miracle grow.

miracle grow = bad news

Okay so how does this cloning thing work? Do you grow a plant then make copies? And if so how?

Do you make similar or duplicate plants out of the seeds?

Does cloning mean you cut off a piece of the plant and grow it?

Please inform me, or send me to a link that will explain. Thanks.

yeah you cut a branch off a plant while in veg. then you dip it in rooting hormone. wait a bit and there you go a whole new plant exactly the same as the mother.

Yeah and I checked on that one clone last night and it's growing pretty well for itself, rasining above the soil more and looking like its starting some new leaves

Back
Top Bottom