I think he is a male, what do you think?

Supernova

Hey all! It's the annoying n00b again. :p Yesterday I posted, thinking that I found out that my plant is a he. Upon further research, I kind of think he may be a hermy. My husband claims that he thinks that some of the balls we are seeing may actually sprout those hairs. I am not sure since to me he looks all male. But I figured I would give you pros a few pictures to see what you think. Is he all male? Or could he be a hermy? Or is it still too early to actually tell? (He is 1 month and 2weeks old) Sorry if the photos are a bit... shitty. Thank you all in advance! Good luck with all your grows! :morenutes:

what_is_it_001.jpg
what_is_it_003.jpg
what_is_it_005.jpg
what_is_it_007.jpg
what_is_it_008.jpg

Re: I think he is a male, what do you think?...

I know! That's what I thought! My husband just made me second guess it. :p I already have 2 seeds germinating as we speak. But I just wanted a second opinion.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I am already regrowing. Wish me luck on my next grow! At least now I know that I can grow a healthy plant. :yummy:

Did you only grow one plant?

Yes I did, because that was all I could do for now. It was really just a practice plant to see if I could even grow weed in general. So that is why I am not really upset that it is a male. If it was a female, I would probably be super nervous since I am such a n00b grower. But now that I know I can grow a very healthy plant, then now I am not that nervous to spring forward and try to get me a female. :D

I have two seeds germinating this time. Hopefully they will go smoothly.

Can you pop the male in a window and harvest some pollen while the new ones veg? that way you can have your own seed stash.

Can you pop the male in a window and harvest some pollen while the new ones veg? that way you can have your own seed stash.

You could do that or If you have a female you could flower it about 2 weeks longer that it would pollinate herself giving you all female seeds!!:ganjamon:

You could do that or If you have a female you could flower it about 2 weeks longer that it would pollinate herself giving you all female seeds!!:ganjamon:
I am probably going to be doing this then! One of my new up coming plants better be a female... or else... >_>

Back
Top Bottom