I think I caused a plant to Hermi

GonnaGrow

:trance: 2nd week of flower and I think I stressed her into a hermi. :( Either from where I clipped off a couple of lower branches a few days ago. Or from where I move it out of the room while the light is on to water my plants or make adjustments. Should I just go ahead and kill it with fire?
GOPR4714.JPG
GOPR4715.JPG
GOPR4716.JPG

Those are definitely pollen sacs but not sure the plant is a hermie? Usually a plant will hermie from stress and I don't see any signs of stress on the plant, no red stems, no discoloration in any of the leaves and by the angle of the leaves you can tell they are reaching for the light. Looks healthy in every way so idk how it could have went hermie

What sort of seeds are they ?

I mean like unknown bag seed, regular or feminized seed from a bank etc ?

Perhaps it is male plant, looks like it has plenty of balls ?

Questions ???

Are these still under veg light cycle or ya gone into flowering cycle ?

If in veg how old are these plants looks more than a 8 weeks at a guess ?

What sort of seeds are they ?

I mean like unknown bag seed, regular or feminized seed from a bank etc ?

Perhaps it is male plant, looks like it has plenty of balls ?

Questions ???

Are these still under veg light cycle or ya gone into flowering cycle ?

If in veg how old are these plants looks more than a 8 weeks at a guess ?

First off, I killed it last night. The seeds were choco og x orange og by wheezey seeds. They were freebies when I bought my blue cheese from cannazon. The plant in question is seen here on the bottom left. The other three are Big Buddha Blue Cheese

GOPR4707.JPG

They are 10 weeks old from seed almost two weeks into flower. I take that one plant out of the room to water and move stuff around. I believe what cause it to turn male/hermie is the other day i cut off some more of the lower branches that I should have taken off pre-flower. It just happened suddenly a couple of days after that. This is my first indoor grow you can view my journal here:

Gonna Grow's Indoor Soil Big Buddha Blue Cheese Grow 2014

Please stop by and drop some comments. I would love your feedback.:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Never had a problem with moving plants about inside or out side of tent to do stuff or even trimming the odd lower branch off.

If was free seed give away it is more likely regular seed stock & you got a male plant as you have been in flower cycle for nearly 2 weeks it is about the right time for most plants to show sex :green_heart:

I would not expect a plant that age to hermie myself perhaps in mid to late flowering when see banana's sticking out bud sites due to stress etc...

Yea sounds like it was just a male, but hey now you have a perfect picture of what they look like! By looking at the pic you posted, I'd say you should start removing some leaves every day to thin out the plants, you want the bud sites to get light more than the leaves.

Back
Top Bottom