I think i see Balls! No!

Lgormley

Please dont tell me those are nutsacks!!........ well actually yes tell me. lol. i fear they are

Picture48.jpg

She is on day 20 of 12/12 i have been seeing pistils for about 14 days but still no buds. anything wrong?

Bud don't happen in 20 days dude...

Also depends on length of flowering time required for the strain :peace:

Sex/hairs seem to be different than the formation of buds correct? Just wondering how long after pistils show will buds start to form?

4th to 6th week on average for short flowering indica strain of 7 to 9 weeks.

Might be longer if the plant has sativa dominate genetics... which may take some some 12 weeks or more to finsh up !

For the first few weeks you will see pistil development & an increase of pistils on a weekly basis, towards half way through flowering buds will begin to form packing on girth/width etc with the last fews towards the end of flowering the bud gains mass/weight :thumb:

Hope that helps.

If I am remembering correctly, buds will not form where you see those pre flowers also. They will form where new growth is. So I would think that the the pre flowers need not be a concern for you. Other than being a sign of when you can expect buds to start forming. Judging by the photo you posted I would say that you have a nice female pre flower starting.

It is strange to me that you still don't have full pre flowers. I am only 50 days or so in veg and my one plant has a whole stalk of pre flowers. Many of them are becoming extremely long.

2_female_hairs_3_12-8-12_.jpg

In my signature is a link to my grow journal which has more macro shots of female pre flowers if you are looking for some more examples.....for your own peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom