Can anyone help

Hello how’s it going can anyone please tell me why I can’t find mature spider mites , but I am positive I can see cloudy white balls on the under side of random leaves it’s very annoying thanks Micka 9
Are you using a Microscope ? Maybe if you take a leaf off & hold a small flashlight to the leaf while you are in a dark place you can see them ? It works for some insects. Not sure about mites.

Hello how’s it going can anyone please tell me why I can’t find mature spider mites , but I am positive I can see cloudy white balls on the under side of random leaves it’s very annoying thanks Micka 9
Micka 9, I used a product called Mighty which kills spider mites as well as their eggs, I've used it and it is simple and safe to use and best of all, it works. If interested, more info can be found at MIGHTY.
Good luck

Are you looking for Spider Mites because you had a problem with them earlier? Or have you not had a problem but want to get a jump on them if they do start to live on your plant? If you had mites before you might be seeing left over dead ones, dead eggs or even just flecks of dust.

I have looked at a few pictures of mealybug insects and it seems their nests can look like small fuzzy balls.

mites / eggs are a lot like trichs - if you can’t see them neither can we…

What does she look like? - drop some pics of your crew.

What are you viewing with?

30/60 X jewelers loupe or wifi mini microscope are your best tools but problem with magnification is stability. Snip a fan leaf or two - carry to table, prop your device and scope leaf undersides

Back
Top Bottom