I think this is N deficiency, over-watering maybe?

voidkeeper

Hello, seems like I got some N deficiency, now the problem is I don't know what might be causing it, unfortunately I can't provide PH level as of yet, since I can only be with the plants on the weekends (someone else is taking care of this, but they're a bit inexperienced =/, in any case, it can't be help, trying to do my best with what I have).

I left some filtered water, with reverse osmosis and tea made with worm fertilizer, to water the plants for two weeks, but it doesn't seem to have helped =/. I saw the signs two weeks ago, that's why I left the fertilizer.

Now from what I understand, two things might be happening, the PH isn't correct (which I'll check tomorrow once I get there) or, my friend's been over watering them, diluting the nutrients.

Or maybe I'm missing something, hopefully someone can just put my mind at ease because I want to be ready to act once I get there. They don't seem to be too far gone, just let me know if with the right treatment they can get back to growing healthy.

SDC12926.JPG

Looks like its starting from the bottom. My guess is nitrogen deficiency . How old, what is your fertilization program and water schedule ?

Back
Top Bottom