I used to hate pot, then my life changed

worstplayer

Hey all, I am stopping by to say hello

To tell you a little about myself,

I used to hate pot and all drugs, natural or artificial, in fact I tried pot like twice and was like never again, it is stupid and against the law and everyone on it is dumb.

Well I am older now mid 20's, and last year I had stomach surgery after some serious complications, it left me with permanent, dmg to my stomach, sometimes it causes massive pain, inability to eat and restroom problems.

It is such an inconvenience that it could prevent me from going to work, or hanging out with friends or even eating or drinking liquids in its worst moments.

I was living on vic's and eventually I had enough of their side effects and stopped taking them and just dealt with my new sometimes painful life.
Well I started hanging out with this lady friend, and she smoked weed and she knew about my problem and she always told me to try to smoke and see if it would help with eating and the pain, etc.
I refused for a long time, then eventually one day a couple friends finally got me to try.

I can say it really is a true blessing, I smoke about 2-4 times a week, only when I have pain (usually after eating) and It has seriously helped my life.

I came on and registered here because I live in chico, and I figured someone could help me find a doctor where I can get a script, I do not want to break the law, (at least the state law), any more then I have too.

After smoking and realizing this is illegal federally but alcohol isn't is like a freaking /facepalm of stupidity from our government.

:welcome:
:peace:
high howdy
check this site for referrrals If you can't find one in Chico you can always go to Arcata :)

I actually heard something about not doing it in Butte County because the County makes you register or something like that?
Any info on this would be nice, this is a new world for me.

High,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

To my knowledge no California County has the power to make you register. However many patients do because it can diminish the chance of arrest in the event of a LEO encounter.

The doc's won't actually write a prescription but you can get a recommendation.

Check out this thread for more info Medical Marijuana Doctors - 420 Magazine

High from Hollywood...;)

Thank you for joining our Mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Pacific Support Services - Medical Marijuana Doctors - Los Angeles, CA

Make sure to check our International Cannabis News - Updated Daily!
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine

Also our comprehensive Cannabis Facts & Information
Cannabis Facts & Information - 420 Magazine

If you need help, please consult with our 420 Staff
420 Magazine - 420 Staff

Love, respect and positive energy to you.

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom