Ideal Hydro/ Aero system for a Sea of Green

b0rab0ra

Hi 420ers, I hope u all doing good:blunt:

A quick question, I'm planning on doing a Sea of Green set up in a closet. I was wondering which Hydro/ Aero system would be the best in order to be able to put in as many clones as needed (minimize veg time). Another aspect is that I'm planning on putting to blooming rooms on top of each other, therefore I am vertically challenged. Any advice?????

thanks to you all

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

hard to say without actual dimensions. Aeroponic is the way to go for clones. Build a DIY EZ cloner. plans are at stinkbuddies. com. I'd say do a 3gal bucket dwc for a mother plant. Then idk what kind of light you have or how you'd hang it and how much room you'd have left. But maybe an ebb and flow set up? pics would help. And how would you lightproof the two rooms? Hydroponics is a lot to get into, sure you don't want to buy a bag of fox farm soil? As for vertically challenged, LST your plants (like bonsai sort of) and bend them over every now and then until they form a circle, then a spiral.

For SOG, Drip to Waste (otherwise called "feed to waste") is one of the best. When used with "Drip Clean" by house and garden, you have a super efficient setup that is the easiest to maintain. No reservoir change outs ever. No flushing needed. Each plant goes into a rockwool cube and grown to maturity. 2 drip lines are run to the base of each plant. Feed at least once per day with 3% run off.

Another great option is Ebb & Flow. In a large tray, fill with hydroton. Plant as many plants as you feel is right for you.

Personally, drip to waste. Its the hot setup.

Thanks to both of you, your input is so apreciated. :thanks::thanks::thanks:

A quick question, what do you guys think of the aeroflo system? Will it maximse yield?

Thanks

Ian

Back
Top Bottom