gh waterfarm questions

smokey420band

high stoners.
i'm new to the whole "hydro" thing. i'm used to growing outdoors in soil.

now i am gonna try the indoor dro..
i bought a gh water farm (single bucket, drip system)

i have some questions. do i leave the pump on for non-stop watering?
i have been doing 12/12 with the lights? good, not good?

any helpful hints will help.

thanks.. peace, love & weed!

:thanks:

I agree with pit Viper. 24/7 When the roots hit the water It doesn't matter as much but I definitely saw better growth with it on 24/7. And as a side note, I LOVE my waterfarm. Got some White Rhino in there right now. And It's one of my healthiest plants. Get some pics up in a bit here.

It helps to modify the red buckets by drilling bigger and more holes in them. Not to mention, putting a shut-off valve in between each buckets in the inline hoses. Helps to isolate each bucket when cleaning/flushing and taking care of disease.
yes the pumps run 24/7. No need for air stone in each bucket I have found the plants fo great without it, as the water runs down the buckets produces enough air. I have found no ill effect by removing the airstones.

It helps to modify the red buckets by drilling bigger and more holes in them. Not to mention, putting a shut-off valve in between each buckets in the inline hoses. Helps to isolate each bucket when cleaning/flushing and taking care of disease.
yes the pumps run 24/7. No need for air stone in each bucket I have found the plants fo great without it, as the water runs down the buckets produces enough air. I have found no ill effect by removing the airstones.

Interesting... and good to know. You do keep your Master Res oxygenated though right? I've just always felt the more oxygen the better. Yes you certainly want to drill out the top bucket. I have probably 30-40 holes drilled in there now.

Back
Top Bottom