Ideas for new grow

wannabehorti

So my world is changing. My wife and are officially divorced as of today. I also made an offer on a house in eastern colorado. I'm moving Thursday and staying with friends until the loan closes!! So I'm buying 42 acres in the middle of nowhere and a dispensary willing to give me an optional premises. I bought a greenhouse tube bender from metalwork colorado. The 20 foot one.
I've been growing for 8 years now in ever imaginal form so I got this and I'm not worried. My last greenhouse I bought one of the undercurrent xxl systems and the growth was nuts but I had some issues with it. I don't like how close the plants are and the xxl isn't big enough for what I want. They have the pro but it's only like 32 gallons. And the plants are still to close

So my my thought is to dig out some trenches in the greenhouse and use recycled food grade 55 gallon drums with like a 6foot center. And build my own rdwc like there's.

My questions are with a 20ft wide green house should I do three rows or 2. I think three would be ok but leave no room to walk.

And I don't want to fuck up my water table because I'm on a well. So what bites should I use?

Lots of people in my area who were on Advanced Nutrients are switching to Mills. I just picked up some but haven't tried them yet. It is a much easier line to work with which is why lots of the big growers are switching to it out here. I don't think it can get any more simple than an A and B base that is the same the entire grow and 1 bottle of supplements depending on what week you are in. And supposedly it yields better than AN (I think because it is easier therefore harder to screw up). I am going to run a side by side in a few months on same mother clones to see for sure. It was developed in Holland supposedly over a long time bla bla but mainly for people with large grows who don't have time to mess with nutes and need it to just work because they need to be doing other stuff.

Best of Luck...Sounds like you are living the dream. Now that it is going to be legal here in Oregon in a few months My wife and I have seriously considered something similar only indoor. Around here it is too wet too early in the fall unless you are in southern or eastern Oregon in the desert.

:goodluck:

I have been having great results with hydroponic research veg+ bloom dirty and +life, I have not been using it for that long, and I'm only using it in my custom stand alone waterfarms atm, soon to be in my undercurrent setup. but I'm already seeing better results that I was getting with my old lineup, and it's simple..

Like I said though I have not used this stuff for long so take it how you wish, it works though

Back
Top Bottom