Identify this pest anyone?

ICanDoThis

My first grow in an English cellar so not ideal conditions. This is a grow of medical cannabis for oil for my son - a philosopher and musician who enjoys the side effects - but more importantly, maybe the only real hope we have for the cancer in his brain.
And I've found these in the grow.
Can anyone tell me what they are and how to get rid of them safely without damaging the flowers?
Hardly any room to manoeuvre down there so hoping an organic spray that's ok to use with the lights on that I can get in the UK?

I'd really appreciate any advice.

photo_1577.JPG

Thank you. They're tiny and don't look like they have that armour plating that cockroaches have and not seen much jumping going on.

A friend has advised that I'm on the US site - and you may have different creatures there - so now going to try and find Uk site and re-post. Apologies - his brain's in trouble and mine's shot away too :)

Ah - so you know about dark damp places! Looked it up and think these are too small to be german cockroaches and also can't see the stripes from the head - but I need to get a magnifying glass! Just got a grain of long grain rice out and about a quarter the size of one grain. German cockroaches apparently the size of an American penny. I don't have an American penny handy!

Yes there are white marks on the leaves -like they have dandruff. I've not been able to work out whether those markings may be because I've struggled to get the nutes right - I emptied the reservoir this week because the EC went right up to 2.4 and I thought maybe the salts were locking out nutes. They actually look ok but now I've found these pests I know all is not well. I'm not able to take good photos in the grow space because of the lights.

Back
Top Bottom