Help identify pest

Ben1226

So about a week ago i noticed some of the leaves on a few of my girls had holes/cuts in them. I looked and looked for any insects but couldn\'t find any until two days ago. I spotted a very small fly looking insect that had a reddish color. Its not spider mites (didn\'t look like a mite of any kind) and also the leaves don\'t have any signs of mites.

Anyways can you help me identify the pest and help out with a good way to get rid of them? Thanks a lot :)
IMG_044832.jpg

IMG_044730.jpg

IMG_044928.jpg

IMG_045030.jpg

IMG_045235.jpg

Hello Ben, ...... did you just join today??? I or anyone else cannot see your photos yet. So hang tight, I cant remember as I joined in 2012. But my last brain cell is telling me that they will review your pic's and posts before they set them free. The staff administrators that is. Hang tight as help is on the way...Peace.....

:420: :thumb:

..... I never got to give out anyone's first like or thanks before. So it is a start..........

So here are some more photo's. The pest has seemed to disappear but the new holes and cuts in the leaves haven't ): Should i just invest in neem oil? is there a better solution? Any advice?
IMG_045942.jpg

IMG_045840.jpg
IMG_045739.jpg

Back
Top Bottom