Identify this! updated!

redwon

this is what i pulled from the plant 1rst week of flower,, ????? and here are some better shots of this plant with noname:)
008447.jpg
009410.jpg
001599.jpg
006485.jpg
04535.jpg
05820.jpg
05431.jpg
02799.jpg

04046.jpg

03654.jpg

They seem to be "balls" Every growers worst nightmare! Unless your breeding of course ;)

yes defo a nightmare as this was only plant i had,, but, see when you want the seeds, how and when do you take them from the plant, meaning what stage of flowering or growth would i take them??

cheers,,;)

yes defo a nightmare as this was only plant i had,, but, see when you want the seeds, how and when do you take them from the plant, meaning what stage of flowering or growth would i take them??

cheers,,;)

Seeds from your plant currently?? In order for seeds to be "made" it requires a female and male plant. The female plant produces the buds that swell up, in search of pollen. The male plant produces pollen sacks, when opened or crushed in your fingers they release pollen. Than some growers will take the pollen from the male and shake and cover the female plant, seeds will than be created as a result of pollination. Also, hermie seeds can be formed as well within a female if she is stressed, they create the seeds in order for survival.

:roorrip:

Seeds from your plant currently?? In order for seeds to be "made" it requires a female and male plant. The female plant produces the buds that swell up, in search of pollen. The male plant produces pollen sacks, when opened or crushed in your fingers they release pollen. Than some growers will take the pollen from the male and shake and cover the female plant, seeds will than be created as a result of pollination. Also, hermie seeds can be formed as well within a female if she is stressed, they create the seeds in order for survival.

:roorrip:
thanks for this,. so the plant i have here thats hermi, there was still a couple of visable sack that i missed when pulling them of, and a gave i a little shake and there where a lot of dust fell from one of the lower branches wich i kept, could this be used on the same hermi to develope seeds in it, and would they be any good for future planting, and what would the percentage of any of them producing females?? cheers;)

thanks for this,. so the plant i have here thats hermi, there was still a couple of visable sack that i missed when pulling them of, and a gave i a little shake and there where a lot of dust fell from one of the lower branches wich i kept, could this be used on the same hermi to develope seeds in it, and would they be any good for future planting, and what would the percentage of any of them producing females?? cheers;)

I'm not sure really on pollinating the hermi with its own goods, but you can save the pollen, collect it in an empty advil container or something, for later use. You can even see what genetics would work well with the strain. Definitely save some, worst case scenario you toss it right?

I've read multiple articles as well on hermi seeds and the % of hermies as a result from using the hermied bean. No joke it is both sides, some growers claim they have no effect upon sex, while the other side maintains they produce hermies.

You should do an experiment if you're thinking about pulling the sheman. Save some pollen for later, but if you opened the sacks and dust went everywhere, there's a good chance something might happen. Hell why not?

I'm not sure really on pollinating the hermi with its own goods, but you can save the pollen, collect it in an empty advil container or something, for later use. You can even see what genetics would work well with the strain. Definitely save some, worst case scenario you toss it right?

I've read multiple articles as well on hermi seeds and the % of hermies as a result from using the hermied bean. No joke it is both sides, some growers claim they have no effect upon sex, while the other side maintains they produce hermies.

You should do an experiment if you're thinking about pulling the sheman. Save some pollen for later, but if you opened the sacks and dust went everywhere, there's a good chance something might happen. Hell why not?

ye thanks for the advice, who would have thought so much goes on with one plant, well 2 in1, those things i pulled of the plant earlier that were the sacks they where differnt looks of sacks as i check up to make sure and the ones wich look like a closed bunch of bannanas, well some are in the buds and they have opend like a closed bunch opening and right from the centre is trichs comming from them, d'you know if this would be normal behaviour of a hermi as i never thought that would hapen as these where the ones wich the powder greeny yelow stuff fel from when they wher visable from the underside branch nodes??:hmmmm::bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom