Identifying pollinated buds

johnnyappleseed

420 Member
Hi, indoor grow. I had a plant grow nanners. I chopped it but I believe the pollen infiltrated the tent it was connected to and pollinated the cbd skunk pictured below, currently about 4 weeks into flower. (Other mistakes were made, the plant is not thriving as it should but that's a different story)

1. Can anyone tell me the early signs of pollination? I heard that the pistols will turn brown? I noticed the main cola looks funky. Sort of looks dried up and the other colas look young with white hairs.

2. I've been checking the calxs, opening them up and finding these little baby seeds pictured below.
I'm assuming female plants should not have these little seeds at all?

3. I thought maybe just the main cola got pollinated whereas the rest of the colas did not. But many of the colas have these little baby seeds. It seems the answer here is obvious, I'm also wondering why the main coal looks so different than the other colas.

What would u guys do?

1000001928.jpg
1000001926.jpg
Thanks!

1000001929.jpg

yeah it looks like it's pollinated. the pistils don't get too far before browning and pulling back, then stop producing bud as the plant is concentrated on making seed.

Back
Top Bottom