If you have topped this i'll be amazed!

Twiztid Shadow

A normal night sitting in my buddy's garage/smoking lounge, cuz his mom wouldn't lets us smoke in the house. I fire up this fat joint I rolled and begin to toke down, just me and my bro in rotation so I plan on gettin fucked up. Well not more than 60% of the way through we're baked, this bud was way better than I expected. So I put the joint half way out and all of the suddeon I drop the mother fucker in the chair. Ok, this was one of those recliners that has all kinds of flamable foam and shit in there, well in our haze we decide that it'll probably just get smothered out in the garage, WRONG!!!!!! So, I leave and go home and go to bed. Well, I wake up the next day bright and early, 1pm. Get my day going and my buddy calls me from a differant phone number so I ask why and he tells me it's his dads number and he's gonna be living there for a while, I thought he got kicked out or somehting for some stupid reason, but no it turns out I BURNT HIS FUCKING GARAGE DOWN!! What the fuck, I can't believe I fucking burnt his garage down, there was a 2004 altima, and his whole garage was burnt down. So how much was the estimated damage by the insurance company, you may be wondering? A staggering 75 g's. But since insurance pays for household accidents ;) . He got it all back. So if someone can top that let me know. Stay High! :grinjoint:

Top it in what? Stupidity??

...:hmmmm:...

This may not top that but it is along the same lines. When I was at a house party once (when I was young), a buddy dropped a cherry in one of those big chairs. In a couple of minutes it started to smoke and people freaked out and dumped a couple beer jugs of water (and a few beers were probably sacrificed as well) on it. They then proceeded to party. It started to smoke again so they doused it and put it outside in the backyard. 10 minutes later the thing was full-blown on fire, lighting up the kitchen window, and kitchen for that matter.

Not quite like burning down a garage though.

^:laughtwo: Awww.... poor baby is upset that i shot his 9/11 conspiracy theory down.

Wow. that is some crazy shit.
I didn't know insurance covered smoking though...but what the hell do i know?

dude ide kick your ass ... then smoke some weeed ... fuck man that sucks for him tho

PsYkO420 said:
Who the fuck would wanna top that?

Thats what I'm wondering.

Back
Top Bottom