IGG Vertical 600w JD Lightings Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

Underwhelmed hmmmm still works as a hobby and I could make some seeds probably. Or get a mother plant ready to be cuttings.

I use a 4' 8 bulb fixture for 24 bonsai moms...I think they are fine for vegging...just keep the light close and the plants compact, and you'll be fine...I can't speak for flowering.

:ganjamon:

Drive Bye Duck Dude. Hear tell you got a new crib outside really outside town. Way Cool. Maybe next year you can try acouple fast auto flowers outside. That wood be cool. Keepem Green

Oh yeah vertical delight!:bravo: Started putting my cabinets together, turning out to be a lot more work then expected but should be well worth the effort. Keep that socket side down bro! :thumb:

Just saying to anyone wondering where IGG is he's shutting down his thread for awhile. No "BAD' reason. He just wants to drop off the grid so to speak. He made a move and I'm happy to say his new crib is more 420 friendly. Keepem Green IGG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom