IGG Vertical 600w JD Lightings Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

shit thats looking great maybe i should try a 400 watt hps next
just dont want heat issues and using more wattage but well see lol

One of my plans for improvement this fall is to incorporate a light mover to run my 400 watt HPS vertically. How much travel can I get away with. From top of pot to ceiling is 4 1/2 feet. Could I move the light 2 feet and not lose anything? I already run vertically and have been doing cuttings vegged to 10 inches (10 of them, 2 weeks veg from showing roots), they finish at 22-24 inches. What I would like to do is give them another ten days veg time and up their finished height to 36-40 inches. I would like to lower plant numbers to 6 so each has a 3 gallon pot of soil or hydro medium.

really great thread buddy. thanks for sharing your awesome nugs with us! another person asked further back and i didn't see a response but how is the upkeep with the girls in the vertical section? do you find you have to rotate plants daily or how does that work? do they stop leaning and stretching towards the light after their final flower stretch? i'd love to setup a room like this but i'm trying to wrap my head around maintaining the plants in the back of the room. thanks in advance.

really great thread buddy. thanks for sharing your awesome nugs with us! another person asked further back and i didn't see a response but how is the upkeep with the girls in the vertical section? do you find you have to rotate plants daily or how does that work? do they stop leaning and stretching towards the light after their final flower stretch? i'd love to setup a room like this but i'm trying to wrap my head around maintaining the plants in the back of the room. thanks in advance.
Thank you glassonglass
Yes rotating girls seems to keep them straight.....once a week I turn them or when needed and they are doing great! Will get some pics up soon :)
DSCN53671.JPG

One of my plans for improvement this fall is to incorporate a light mover to run my 400 watt HPS vertically. How much travel can I get away with. From top of pot to ceiling is 4 1/2 feet. Could I move the light 2 feet and not lose anything? I already run vertically and have been doing cuttings vegged to 10 inches (10 of them, 2 weeks veg from showing roots), they finish at 22-24 inches. What I would like to do is give them another ten days veg time and up their finished height to 36-40 inches. I would like to lower plant numbers to 6 so each has a 3 gallon pot of soil or hydro medium.
They seem to have a hair more stretch to them on a light mover. I use 3 feet on a 1000 light. A 400 1 1/2 to 2 foot should be fine. Vertically!.....OH....I like that idea

Just Beautiful Brother! :high-five:

Nice to see colas that cast a Shadow.

You still have the touch old Friend!
:thumb:

agreed
cept the last part havent been here long enough to be old friend lol

Looks like a good flip for ya there my friend......... Just got my new stock in the mail. So pretty soon I'm going to check out some Bubbleious. First off I got to get acouple in the ground for outside, but in the next week I'll try some.
Got some pretty colas there. Congrad's and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom