IGG Vertical 600w JD Lightings Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

Well Girls are loving the JD Lighting Ballast.....VEG
DSCN48021.JPG

DSCN47981.JPG

DSCN47971.JPG

DSCN47961.JPG

DSCN47951.JPG

Flower Girls under JD Lighting Ballast
DSCN4859.JPG

DSCN4857.JPG

DSCN4860.JPG

DSCN4783.JPG

This Ballast is noticeably flowering and veging these girls faster than other ballast I used in this spare veg/flower/mother area before with same bulb...still haven't picked up new bulbs yet ...so it is not like i changed anything except the ballast yet. :thumb: Now common sense tells me a ballast with 110% setting and my ballast I had been using only having setting for 100% That there is going to be a difference. And sure enough there is a difference....TY JD Lighting so far so good :thumb:

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

This Ballast is noticeably flowering and veging these girls faster than other ballast I used in this spare veg/flower/mother area before with same bulb...still haven't picked up new bulbs yet ...so it is not like i changed anything except the ballast yet. :thumb: Now common sense tells me a ballast with 110% setting and my ballast I had been using only having setting for 100% That there is going to be a difference. And sure enough there is a difference....TY JD Lighting so far so good :thumb:

Did you already say what kind of ballast you were using before? I very well may have missed it...I think I'm following too many journals!

:Namaste:

I find it hard to follow a lot of journals myself.....there are so many good ones here :thumb: I don't think I did mention it...I have 2 600 watt digital greenhouse ballasts with one setting ON ....And so far that setting works great LOL. Now JD Lighting ballast 110% setting really seems to be getting more light out of old bulb i am using and growing everything better than month before with old ballast and same bulb

Deege420 checked yours out but you already got it :goodjob: Tie off stem at bottom above medium and gently bend the plant to your will :thumb:

:thanks: ilikebike / brother grower ....I like your new set up tent looks great :thumb:

gently and slowly if its not short and soft
uh that didnt sound right lol
but seriously if you do it too fast you might break the stem which happened to me
but i taped mine up and its about healed by now and its getting thick right where it did break..........

Here is Cripit almost 2 weeks later under JD Lighting Ballast
DSCN5239.JPG

DSCN5240.JPG

The rest of the girls under light are mostly moms and they are Stacked ..... Light is working so well tonight i am switching it to my big flower room in my vertical grow....still can't add a third light in room or move 1000 watt. or for that matter afford to buy cool tubes and all for side by side right now. So I am going to get this journal cooking and Use JD Ballast exclusive for my 600 watt in flower.....Here we grow!
DSCN5241.JPG

this one has two flower girls in pic ;)
DSCN52421.JPG

Back
Top Bottom