IGG Vertical 600w JD Lightings Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

jars full:bravo:

Sweet!

OK here is JD Lighting Ballast doing it's thing in flower!
DSCN5308.JPG

DSCN5315.JPG

DSCN5313.JPG

DSCN5312.JPG

From my perspective, they look close. My vert bloomers always lean to the light, and must be pulled back to a stake. With that bulb, further back is fine, and will increase the direct lit area. You might also pluck a few of those light-greedy shadow-making fan leaves; shaded buds stay puny.

They are pretty close....had to move one out a couple inches cause it was burning a leave. Will spread them a bit more :high-five: The last picture shows 2 cripits that have had most of shade leaves removed. What I have always done is remove sun leaves that don't lead right to a bud halfway into flower....recently i see a lot more people really trimming them sun leaves down. Tried it on cripit and seems to be working on lower buds. So will most likely start triming more big leaves halfway into flower .... Good looking out Propa Gator :high-five:

My theory about big fans is that their output is for vertical size and then seed energy. We're not growing seed in the sun, so once plants are tall enough for me I'm done with big shade leaf and pluck them as they offend my eye.

To my 400 vert I let the leaf get no closer than a foot. 600 should light a flower wall 20" high and 30" or more across; more area more bud.

My theory about big fans is that their output is for vertical size and then seed energy. We're not growing seed in the sun, so once plants are tall enough for me I'm done with big shade leaf and pluck them as they offend my eye.

To my 400 vert I let the leaf get no closer than a foot. 600 should light a flower wall 20" high and 30" or more across; more area more bud.

That makes sense ...Took a bit more leaves off and spread out plants a bit more....I am really liking vertical set up for height control and buds are much thicker

Nice job man! Does anyone have pictures or a link to show how to do LST, I have been reading a lot about it and I think I have been doing all along except for the part where you tie down to even out the canopy.

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

Well Girls are loving the JD Lighting Ballast.....VEG
DSCN48021.JPG

DSCN47981.JPG

DSCN47971.JPG

DSCN47961.JPG

DSCN47951.JPG

Flower Girls under JD Lighting Ballast
DSCN4859.JPG

DSCN4857.JPG

DSCN4860.JPG

DSCN4783.JPG

This Ballast is noticeably flowering and veging these girls faster than other ballast I used in this spare veg/flower/mother area before with same bulb...still haven't picked up new bulbs yet ...so it is not like i changed anything except the ballast yet. :thumb: Now common sense tells me a ballast with 110% setting and my ballast I had been using only having setting for 100% That there is going to be a difference. And sure enough there is a difference....TY JD Lighting so far so good :thumb:
I've been think about hitting it at 100%, after reading this it's on!

Yeah! love that Bubblelicious,:bravo: going to look for this in the seed banks now that i feel comfortable ordering seeds online. As well i'm very impressed with the JD ballast since i hooked it up i've been running it at 110%, what i like is when i have a hot day i turn it down to 100% and that's good for 1-2 celsius. Looking awesome brotha! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom