IGG Vertical 600w JD Lightings Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

Nice cripit Brother.......I bet she smells!:cheer:
:thanks:
Actually there is almost 0 smell and you could handle buds all day and not get sticky fingers...It's almost like there is extra layer around the sticky, smelly part....Cripit is one of the frostiest strains I have too ...it's weird. Taste is kind of neutral as well...but effect is strong!

:thanks:
Actually there is almost 0 smell and you could handle buds all day and not get sticky fingers...It's almost like there is extra layer around the sticky, smelly part....Cripit is one of the frostiest strains I have too ...it's weird. Taste is kind of neutral as well...but effect is strong!

I'll take the effect every time over all else, Brother! :high-five:

Well the JD Lighting Ballast has proven to be a better ballast than my digital grow ballast. There are no moving parts and it is silent...It is growing bigger bud than my digital did ....The extra 10% setting on JD Lighting Ballast seems to be growing more solid buds.
DSCN5385.JPG
DSCN5388.JPG
DSCN5396.JPG
DSCN5387.JPG

Well the JD Lighting Ballast has proven to be a better ballast than my digital grow ballast. There are no moving parts and it is silent...It is growing bigger bud than my digital did ....The extra 10% setting on JD Lighting Ballast seems to be growing more solid buds.Quote by igrowgrass

i like hearing that it grows bigger and better and more solid buds ya buddy! looking great!

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

Hi Igrow, there's a whole lotta nice lookin girls there mate! Good setup, they appear healthy and vibrant so youre doing something right! I use a potting mix combo as my soil, and i have had ok results thus far, wish i had room for something like you but ill bide my time. Congrats on ur progress. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;):goodjob:

NIce..:bravo:

:thanks: All ....Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th ..... Well being summertime and having heat issues again i had to ditch the vertical and go back to my big reflector with spot to put hose to pull out heat...Vertical was nice but too hot for that now and need fan i had in center for room to move air around :) I really like the JD Lighting Ballast and am using that one and my 1000 watt one only now and have put up my digital ballast for winter time or for when i get a new AC and can cool it better.

Back
Top Bottom