IGG Vertical 600w JD Lightings Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

DSCN47532.JPG

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

Nice grow Igrowgrass.... Plants look great... +reps

They fixxing to take off my friend.
Keepem Green

A little plant and a little pussy....who could ask for more :high-five:
DSCN4761.JPG

DSCN4756.JPG

DSCN47591.JPG

OK all the JD Lighting Ballast is really putting bud on the girls i have under it and really bushing up the veg girls that enjoy 110 % 12 hours of the day :thumb: Ballast in my opinion is a serious work horse...It has been running 24/7 for a while now giving plants that little extra on 110% setting and it is starting to show.
DSCN47511.JPG

Sweet! Nice looking girls you have sir. Well she looks like a girl...
:peace:

:thanks: WhiteHouse Yes they are all girls :) even ones that were regular seeds turned out to be girls :)

:thanks: ilikebike I don't keep track of times like i should...been going by looks so long forgot that there is a time factor LOL I would guess about 40 days or so...it is dry and smoked already....now i am working on drying some test buds from new strains :thumb:

Hey OldMedMan/Brother Grower :thanks: :passitleft:

Cannabis genome is much larger and more diverse than human's. Are there any two identical siblings who did not split an egg? Nope! Plant seeds too are all unique, though close similarities happen reliably with some, like cannabis for careful breeders.
I had two Pineapple Chunk seeds, now I have two dissimilar plants. The stretchy sucka went into the vert to give me what she can, while the bushier will donate cuttings. I'll get a taste, and continuity ;)

I agree with both of you and like anything once you do it... it becomes second nature and you get a feel for the plants and are able to read them easy.
Even variations in your environment will effect flower times...Like changes in seasons....winter time they finish faster for me and grow better.... hopefully this summer i can get ac in there to keep temps way down and keep fast growth and decent yields.

Propa Gator ... I am hopeful on my Pineapple Chunks I get a great tasting plant out of two seeds I popped. :thumb:

Mother I'd Like to Flower! :rofl:

You could always cut her way back, and give her a root pruning. :) Nice healthy looking mom though!

:Namaste:

"Well my bubblelicious mom is getting too big....I have aleady taken half a dozen clones...so will take a few more clean up bottom and will flower that monster tonight"

I did that, moms got too big and became milfs: Bushy 1 and 2. #1 is done, ready to reap.

"Growing is more fun when you have at least one big plant"
Spike69

Back
Top Bottom