IGG Vertical 600w JD Lightings Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

That makes sense Propa Gator :thumb:

Sure thing ilikebike...here you are

ilikebike.JPG

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

:thanks: WhiteHouse :high-five:

IGG, your graphic is worth 10,000 words :thumb:

Have you guys seen this: DIY Recirculating DWC PVC Tube

:thanks: Propa Gator......I just spent last hour or so seeing that :thanks: Great read....then i went to 420fied and spent another hour going threw his....Best dam information anywhere! 420 I mean not just those two growers :thumb:

Got my ballast today :party: From JD Lighting Hydroponics

DSCN4523.JPG

DSCN4550.JPG

DSCN4536.JPG

My first impression was....looks like it is built well...is shorter,wider, lighter than my other 600 watt digital ballast.
DSCN4556.JPG

Just unplugged old ballast....waited for bulb to cool...plugged in new JD Lighting ballast and was surprised that running on 100 % it looked brighter than my other ballast.
DSCN4563.JPG

110% was really bright :thedoubletake:
DSCN4555.JPG

Turned it down to 50% cause there are only a couple plants in where ballast is.
Just need another vertical cord set to begin doing side by side with my other ballast

:thanks: JD Lighting :party:

I suggest you let the cripit gain some height, if you intend vertical bulb.
Trick is to grow with strong side light, giving up the floor space below it.
Space below the bulb should have a fan, blowing up.

So happy you posted the diagram. I was getting dizzy viewing all the activity threw a portal. Your plants obviously love their home.

:thanks: ElusiveQuark glad someone asked for it...I forget everyone can't see what i see..........I see dead people :loopy:

:thanks: ilikebike real good meds there (White Domina)Not great picture...will get some close ups of remaining small plants when they come down and are dry....cause they really are nice dank buds.
White Domina (left) Bubblelicious (right)
DSCN46061.JPG

Cripit in flower 2 days
DSCN4597.JPG

here we have 2 pineapple chunks...1 ak-48....and 1 Pure ak and 1 white domina
DSCN4598.JPG

Pure ak
DSCN4615.JPG

2 more White Domina
DSCN4613.JPG

pineapple chunk
DSCN4610.JPG

Bubblelicious
DSCN46041.JPG

so how long are you going to lst that plant until you let it grow vertically? I am testing out an LST for my first time on one of my PPP VEG plants. I need to keep one of my PPP's for a mother so should i do the same thing you are doing? only tie it down till it has gone around the pot then just untie it and let it grow crazy so i will have tons of cuttings for clone?

I was also interested in seeing that diagram, i too thought " Hey what else is in that room that i cant see" haha so thanks for that diagram it helped out alot!

Hey ilikebike :passitleft: Training is done...The Cripit in Veg will just grow straight up from this point and as it gets taller...it will give up at least 6 more clones....then where i take clone from will sprout two more bud sites :) Will let it veg for another week after i get clones then off to flower :cheer:

Yes i would say train it around pot then top to control height or get clones....If a plant starts pulling on ties I take them off....other wise I leave them on. Ties on that Cripit in veg wont come off till probably flower time.

cut a couple more down tonight....uploading pics now

Back
Top Bottom