IGG Vertical 600w JD Lightings Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

18 days ago AK-48 (Left) Jack (Right) started 12/12
jackk.JPG

When I put seeds in flower they were only 21 days old...Had to make room in Veg....So they are slower to flower....maybe a week slower...but the growth has made up for that :thumb: Tonight ..day 18 12/12...but i will count it as day 11 12/12 :)
ak4815.JPG

DSCN4391.JPG

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

Nice grow! Love the set up, going to do something like this on my next grow. I'm thinking a coliseum would maximize the vert grow even further.

Hope you don't mind me posting this diagram? I'm just surprised that more growers don't go this route.

This clearly shows the advantage of vert growing, found online.

benefitofvertical.gif

:welcome: WhiteHouse :thanks: No don't mind at all..I have seen that diagram in travels researching vertical growing. I agree more people could get a bunch more using this method ....Me personally, I grow for myself so don't need that much bud around. Caregivers would benefit greatly from stacked circular growing....I have seen a great one on this site 3 or 4 levels high...just beautiful. Well hope to see your vertical grow soon...can use a few more growing on :peace:

Looking good man, I have a Jack seed in the fridge so I am watching ;)

:welcome: WhiteHouse :thanks: No don't mind at all..I have seen that diagram in travels researching vertical growing. I agree more people could get a bunch more using this method ....Me personally, I grow for myself so don't need that much bud around. Caregivers would benefit greatly from stacked circular growing....I have seen a great one on this site 3 or 4 levels high...just beautiful. Well hope to see your vertical grow soon...can use a few more growing on :peace:

Kool, I would like to take a look at this journal your talking about. Can you post a link or name? What i'm thinking is three shelving units holding say 9 plants (maybe more) for a total of 27 plants. Would a 600w cover this? or just go for the 1k...

Yeah, I'm only growing for myself and my wife. But i have donated lots to family and friends.I'd like to make this as efficient as i can make it, won't happen till the end of summer.
:peace:

ilikebike Yes....not right next to each other obviously, LOL 2 or 3 foot apart making two circles :thumb:

WhiteHouse
Page 13 halfway down are some great pics of it ....And i would go with a 1000 watt

DarkStar Project - Advanced Growing

Yeah that journal is outa this world! Its a bit much for me, like he said he's always doing something.Myself i like to keep it kool and enjoy the show. Like today was busy but had to water, finished in about 15min. when normally i do it in about 1hr-1hr1/2.

Tryed to refrain from posting these pics but i have to show what got my head spinning on the whole vert thing.

1221806565.jpg

1221806553.jpg

3600w the 600w on the bottom, 80 plants, i think he said he averages 5lbs per grow.Also they look to be in ruff shape because he just did a flush.

ilikebike :cool: they lean for light for sure :high-five:

WhiteHouse dam really big vertical grow there :high-five: I would worry about too much with a grow of that size like rot.....man have to hand it to someone that can grow that much in such a small area. Indoor vertical grows have so much potential

thats a serious setup

Back
Top Bottom