Illinois to go legal Cannabis with 5 plant personal grows allowed

Howu

get £30 per gram round here for anything you call medicinal or say is from cali. It's really weird. People actually jump through hoops to pay 500 an oz just cos you've said it's medicinal. And that's stoners I'm talking about. Not people that actually use it medicinally. Just idiots that think expensive means better and they're always happy to pay it. I don't get it like. If someone tried to charge me that I'd slap them but people genuinely want to pay through the teeth for it these days. Easier to punt it at 500 an oz and everyone think they're getting a bargain from cali than it is to go out at 240 and everyone think in they're being over charged for British weed.
Not a single person has even noticed that it's hydro and not organic. It's insanity.
Yes its no different than name brands ...when I first started back in the 90's I played with feminized breeding and anyway I would share smoke with people (friends) they didn't know I grew for their safety and mine and I would tell them I made monthly runs into the city to get it . Everyone was always hung up on the name ...what kind is this ..and naming the strains I produced was probably the hardest thing . its like if the name has a certain catchy ring or it comes from a well known place or has a certain title it must be good and worth whatever someone wants to charge for it just because of that . Now when people ask me 'Man what kind is that ? I say the green kind !". the look they give me is almost priceless .

I mean how many people out there actually smoking today would really know if they had blue dream , ak47 or any other well known strains in the bag they where holding ? Aside from just repeating what they had been told it was .

Back
Top Bottom