I'm loosing her over here! Can't figure out what's wrong.

dropcroptop

420-magazine-mobile1968744007.jpg

So I think she may be suffering from the stress of root aphids,however...5 of the other plants in the same exact conditions are flourishing.
420-magazine-mobile518893462.jpg

It's as if the plant is "softening" and the stems aren't supporting themselves. The lower leaves are starting to dry,however new growth is very light green and is producing flowers. I think the root aphids are taking all the nutrients so I should add some in its place? I did do a azamax soil drench 5 days ago so maybe that is the cause? I plan on drenching the soil again tonight in hopes of getting rid of the root aphids. The picture of the leaf solely is a good example of what the other leaves are doing. Definitely not a nutrient burn in my novice opinion.

420-magazine-mobile1968744007.jpg

So I think she may be suffering from the stress of root aphids,however...5 of the other plants in the same exact conditions are flourishing.
420-magazine-mobile518893462.jpg

It's as if the plant is "softening" and the stems aren't supporting themselves. The lower leaves are starting to dry,however new growth is very light green and is producing flowers. I think the root aphids are taking all the nutrients so I should add some in its place? I did do a azamax soil drench 5 days ago so maybe that is the cause? I plan on drenching the soil again tonight in hopes of getting rid of the root aphids. The picture of the leaf solely is a good example of what the other leaves are doing. Definitely not a nutrient burn in my novice opinion.

Try diatomaceous earth instead of the soak maybe ? It's like $12 for food grade stuff and it will reek havoc on any ground insects

Try diatomaceous earth instead of the soak maybe ? It's like $12 for food grade stuff and it will reek havoc on any ground insects

I actually JUST purchased some for my new clones. I was told to layer the soil with it. For the plants already in pots can I still add a layer on top? Or uncover as much soil as I can until the root ball,and add a layer,then cover back with soil?

I actually JUST purchased some for my new clones. I was told to layer the soil with it. For the plants already in pots can I still add a layer on top? Or uncover as much soil as I can until the root ball,and add a layer,then cover back with soil?

Yah just put a nice thin layer - those little fuckers will get all cut up when they come up for air , and when u water it goes down into the soil , so you need to re- apply every few days or so
420-magazine-mobile1865096383.jpg

Going to reapply myself tonight

Yah just put a nice thin layer - those little fuckers will get all cut up when they come up for air , and when u water it goes down into the soil , so you need to re- apply every few days or so
420-magazine-mobile1865096383.jpg

Going to reapply myself tonight

And I just put it in for the hell of it I don't have any pests ATM

And I just put it in for the hell of it I don't have any pests ATM

Oh wow I smell what your stepping in. I do have cloth pots so I think I'll run into the issue of the soil drying up and leaving a gap between the edge of pot. Do you think that will matter? They will still have to technically walk on it. But all the baby eggs I would think would obviously go up towards the light forcing them to go right through it.

Oh wow I smell what your stepping in. I do have cloth pots so I think I'll run into the issue of the soil drying up and leaving a gap between the edge of pot. Do you think that will matter? They will still have to technically walk on it. But all the baby eggs I would think would obviously go up towards the light forcing them to go right through it.

Yah I don't think it will matter once the come in contact with it it's over

Yah I don't think it will matter once the come in contact with it it's over

420-magazine-mobile1005397593.jpg

I had put a fresh coat on my g13 last night cuz she wasn't ready to feed yet, the other 3 I fed so waiting till tonight to add the DE , when u apply it into wet soil it gets all caked up

Back
Top Bottom